PDA

View Full Version : 2004 BMW ZHP 330i DINAN 3 - 76k miles OBO - $16990

cfrans7201
01-17-2017, 07:30 AM
287142871528716287172871828719Purchased less than two years ago for $21,500.00. Only put 9k miles on this car.

Imola Red on Black Leather Interior. 76,000 miles.
FULLY Documented since new

***Pre purchase inspection completed by Glen Shelly Auto Brokers (Denver, CO) and ready for review.

Dinan Performance Upgrades: High Flow Intake System, Stage 2 Performance Engine Software, Free Flow Stainless Steel Exhaust and Front Strut Tower Brace.
ZHP Performance Package with Staggered 18" Wheels, Sport Suspension, M-Aerodynamic Package, Upgraded Gear Ratio, Sport Seats, Lip Spoiler, Alcantara Shift Boot & E-Brake Handle and Silver Diamond Cube Trim

Premium Package including Power Seats with Driver memory, Power Sliding Glass Moon Roof, Rain Sensing Wipers, Full on Board Computer, Harmon Hardon Audio with SIRIUS Satellite Ratio Tuner, Cold Weather Package with Heated Front Seats, Retractable Headlight Cleaners and Split-Folding Rear Seats, Bi-Xenon Headlamps, Keyless Entry and Lip Spoiler.

Aesthetic upgrades include Staggered Black 18" OZ Racing Ultraleggerra Lightweight Wheels, Black Kidney Grills and Privacy Glass Window Tint.

Interior and exterior or in excellent condition, very well cared for.

Service done in the last 25k miles: Radiator, water pump thermostat + expansion tank, oil filter housing hasket + starter, DISA valve, valve cover gasket, belt tensioner, pulley, drive belts, Inspection 2 Service, front and rear brakes, upgraded urethane front control arm bushing and rear trailing bushings.

All originals manuals, keys, books, etc.

I was the second owner. The first owner had it until August of 2015. I purchased this beast from Enthusiast Auto Group of out Cincinnati, OH. I have taken great care of it and only put about 10k miles on it. I recently moved to the rockies and the car is just less practical for me (as a second car). Someone else will be able to use this machine to its fullest potential.

Prestovie
01-17-2017, 11:36 AM
Wow, this one won't last long, absolutely stunning example! Giving me those Dinan jitters again! GLWS

NoVAphotog
01-17-2017, 11:57 AM
Beautiful car. Might want to post some current pics (leaves on the trees) just for accuracy not that anything has probably changed. Stock wheels available?

GLWS!

UdubBadger
01-17-2017, 02:12 PM
What is the estimated value of all the Dinan upgrades? Maybe putting that info in there and also establishing a base price on the vehicle will help people see the value in the asking price.

illirep
01-17-2017, 08:42 PM
I'd imagine EAG will buy this back for close to your asking price, no? Then they can sell it for $22k again.

cfrans7201
01-18-2017, 01:55 PM
Great call! Thanks. I took these pics when I first decided to sell... then started to have pre sale sellers remorse... Just put her back on the market. She's only left the garage a few times since I took these pics.

NYRhockey
01-18-2017, 05:42 PM
I'd imagine EAG will buy this back for close to your asking price, no? Then they can sell it for $22k again.

The one they have for $28K with 28K on it isn't selling so they'll likely have to come down on it and if that's the case then this car @ $22K would be within only $3-4K of the other one despite the large gap in mileage. Don't think it'd help sell either car.

It is worth a call to them, however, and see if they'd be willing to buy back.

ryankokesh
01-19-2017, 12:36 PM
Damn ... that is clean.

Just wondering, how do you like the Dinan exhaust? Much different than the ZHP exhaust?

Reasoned1
01-27-2017, 04:10 PM
Where located?

hickatew
01-29-2017, 09:41 PM
Sold :)

Prestovie
01-30-2017, 04:50 AM
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stigissimo
01-30-2017, 12:16 PM
Can't wait so see this peach of a car in person - small world when it's coming to a fellow mafioso in your hometown. All be jealous! (except Hickatew... he's got nothing to be jealous about)

hickatew
02-14-2017, 02:26 PM
I got it I got it!! It's currently garaged while I get some winter tires and while the snow clears up - we got like 2 feet here in Boston in the last few days with more coming tomorrow.

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase. The ZHP is a great car in general; powerful, comfy (roadtripped Denver to Boston and went right to work at the end of it), just wide / heavy enough, and this one is pretty good condition. It turns out that it didn't have the Premium Package unlike the ad said, which I didn't notice when I bought it :/, might have a coolant issue or two (although, after 30 hours the heat coming from below the passenger seat might be understandable), and a slight VANOS rattle ... which makes the price I paid for it way too high :dunno. But I'm happy! It's made my work commute amaaazing.

Will post pictures soon.

NYRhockey
02-14-2017, 07:39 PM
Congrats. Glad to have another Imola in the northeast. There's at least 2 of us in CT with Imola's

As for the premium package, honestly, i feel it's overrated. You seem to have the cold weather package which, being in Boston, is something you will get a lot more use/benefit from.

What makes you think you may have a coolant issue?

hickatew
02-15-2017, 01:14 PM
I just really wanted lumbar support :'(

Coolant issue because as we were getting to NYC at 1am on that Sunday / Monday, after having driven pretty much straight from University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana (12 hours), there was a lot of heat coming from the floor and coming off the radio. Put my hand below the passenger seat and it was way hotter than the rest of the car. The next day on the drive from NYC to Boston it felt hot next to my right knee (where the radio bends into the stick shift), my leg was sweating a little even though the rest of my body was cool. It's been garaged since because of the snow but that's what it felt like when the components in my VW started to go, so just guessing.

az3579
02-15-2017, 07:07 PM
I just really wanted lumbar support :'(

Coolant issue because as we were getting to NYC at 1am on that Sunday / Monday, after having driven pretty much straight from University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana (12 hours), there was a lot of heat coming from the floor and coming off the radio. Put my hand below the passenger seat and it was way hotter than the rest of the car. The next day on the drive from NYC to Boston it felt hot next to my right knee (where the radio bends into the stick shift), my leg was sweating a little even though the rest of my body was cool. It's been garaged since because of the snow but that's what it felt like when the components in my VW started to go, so just guessing.

This may be a stupid question, but did you check to make sure the heat wasn't set to feet only? Also, check the slider between the center vents to ensure that's not set to the hottest setting. Use Auto for the best overall settings as that ensures the temperature in the cabin is what you set it to.

hickatew
02-16-2017, 06:19 AM
I checked the heat, yes. Turned it off for a time just to be sure.

NYRhockey
02-16-2017, 12:17 PM
This car was previously an EAG car who would does cooling systems refresh prior to sale, so I'm surprised that'd be the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hickatew
02-16-2017, 12:40 PM
I'm aware, part of the reason for the price. Not ruling it out, though - going to drive it a bit more once the snow disappears and if I feel it again and I'll take it into a shop.

///Mvious
02-16-2017, 02:15 PM
I would also doubt cooling issues...If it was having cooling issues, your temp gauge would indicate (quick trip to the red). Is it missing any of the heat shield??

az3579
02-16-2017, 02:57 PM
I would also doubt cooling issues...If it was having cooling issues, your temp gauge would indicate (quick trip to the red). Is it missing any of the heat shield??

The factory coding on the temperature gauge is as reliable as a crack addict safeguarding your money.

hickatew
02-16-2017, 03:06 PM
Temp gauge is fine but I agree with ^. It was a sauna inside my VW and according to the temp gauge everything was peachy

///Mvious
02-16-2017, 03:06 PM
The factory coding on the temperature gauge is as reliable as a crack addict safeguarding your money.

haha...Yeah, I know it'll stay dead center for a range, but outside of that it should move (albeit rather quickly) to the red if it gets to a dangerous level

SunDevil_M3
02-17-2017, 02:36 PM
God I love this car so much.