PDA

View Full Version : 2003 BMW 330i ZHP - $6100 Knoxville, TN

BMWM3186
02-01-2017, 08:44 PM
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/5984064901.html

2003 BMW 330i ZHP - $6100 found this and would love to have it but I guess I cant right now.

Vas
02-02-2017, 05:55 AM
Link?

BMWM3186
02-02-2017, 05:58 AM
Link?
Whoops don't know how that happened, updated.

san
02-02-2017, 06:08 AM
Can't really see the hail damage in the pics, could be a different story when seen in person... doesn't seem like a bad deal if it checks out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELCID86
02-03-2017, 02:51 AM
Gone?

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

Kafermeister
02-03-2017, 11:13 AM
Hi my name is Rick. Yes. This particular ad has been removed from Craigslist...because I picked it up yesterday. :roundel It now lives in the Cincinnati area. I had been looking for a ZHP for a few months. I happened across this one when the ad was only 3 hours old. The hail damage is much worse in person than what shows in the pics but that will be remedied later down the road. I will post pics when I can.

san
02-03-2017, 11:25 AM
Hi my name is Rick. Yes. This particular ad has been removed from Craigslist...because I picked it up yesterday. :roundel It now lives in the Cincinnati area. I had been looking for a ZHP for a few months. I happened across this one when the ad was only 3 hours old. The hail damage is much worse in person than what shows in the pics but that will be remedied later down the road. I will post pics when I can.

Welcome Rick! Post an intro thread...

Vas
02-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Welcome

BMWM3186
02-03-2017, 12:20 PM
Cool, looked pretty nice in the ad. Maybe the hail damage can be PDR'd

BMWCurves
02-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Welcome Rick! Post an intro thread...

+1

ELCID86
02-03-2017, 03:18 PM

Not gone--got! Congrats. Hope you'll stick around.

danewilson77
02-03-2017, 03:31 PM
Right next door to you. Welcome and congratulations.

:waldo

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Kafermeister
02-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Cool, looked pretty nice in the ad. Maybe the hail damage can be PDR'd

I thought about PDR. Turns out a previous-previous owner inflicted some inexpensive repair upon this one. It sorta looks like they filled the dimples with body filler and then gave the car a real bad paint job. The filler has shrunk and all of the hail divots have re-appeared. I will be living with it for now. I am going to replace the hood outright and then probably have the whole car re-painted by a proper shop.