PDA

View Full Version : WTB any color but black. 6spd, West of Kansas.

phillipjfry
02-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Hi all, looking for a ZHP. Willing to travel for the right one. Must be a clean car. No scratches, or dings, will accept very minor depending on location. Any interior, but that red color. Needs to be rust free. Motivated buyer. Last 2 cars that I had lined fell through due to lack of seller transparency. Will need a PPI, i will split, or pay for up front through pay pal on the condition that it will be refunded if car comes up with issues, other than previously discussed. Big plus if maintenance is up to date, with records.

Year(s): 03 - 05

Budget:11k

Desired location of vehicle: West coast, but willing to travel anywhere West of Kansas.

Desired Mileage: 125k or less, although if you're close to that I would turn away.

Transmission type: 6spd MT

Desired number of Doors: Must be 4 door 330i.

Desired Color combos: All but black.

Desired Packages: Any, although heated seats, and auto dim mirrors are nice.

Funds lined up? Yes

Have a car you need to sell first? No

Feel free to email me: cordelltrumbo@gmail.com thanks.EU

UdubBadger
02-06-2017, 02:52 PM
GL with your search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWCurves
02-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Good luck in your search. I wouldn't worry too much about the autodim mirror. You can retrofit that for about $150 in parts.

phillipjfry
02-06-2017, 03:37 PM
Thank you guys.

san
02-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phillipjfry
02-08-2017, 06:49 AM
Being patient is rough.

ELCID86
02-13-2017, 06:36 PM
It out of the question at all. GL.

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic