PDA

View Full Version : 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP 6MT w/ 115k miles (Vancouver, WA) - $11,250

BMWCurves
02-11-2017, 05:33 AM
Found on Craigslist. Sparkling Graphite Metallic on Black leather interior. Does not have the Cold Weather Package. Does not appear to have the Premium Package.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/5998725369.html

phillipjfry
02-11-2017, 07:31 AM
Almost. Beautiful car.

Copacabana
02-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Heated seats are really really nice to have here in the PNW.......

BMWCurves
02-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Heated seats are really really nice to have here in the PNW.......

Truth.

I think the seller is riding on the mileage, manual transmission, and color more than anything else. Definitely their prerogative though.

jiggz
02-11-2017, 04:10 PM
'just polished' by the dealer. Hmm, did they clay bar it first, seal it after? Weird. Anyhow, great looking car and one of the best ZHP colors IMO. And definitely rare.

I like his final paragraph. You have to do that on CL IMO, I had so make jerk offs emailing me ridiculous offers, people who'd never seen my car, when I sold it last fall. CL is a wasteland of fools, but unfortunately for sellers its where most buyers come from, at least in my experience, so you gotta weed through all the riffraff to get to that 1 good buyer.

ventura_328Ci
02-16-2017, 09:27 PM
Wish this was on the East Coast..

az3579
02-17-2017, 04:39 AM
'just polished' by the dealer. Hmm, did they clay bar it first, seal it after? Weird. Anyhow, great looking car and one of the best ZHP colors IMO. And definitely rare.

Whenever I see my local dealer emails offering detailing services, their description kind of seems like a joke. I wouldn't count on the dealer "polishing" to be what we as enthusiasts expect.

This definitely seems like a car that's a very nice condition. Clean!

Wish this was on the East Coast..

Gotta travel for the right car...

You're in Stratford?? I don't recall seeing a silvergrey/NB coupe in Stratford (I drive through there quite often). Interesting that we haven't bumped into each other!

ventura_328Ci
02-17-2017, 05:17 PM
Gotta travel for the right car...

Ironically, my M3 also came from Washington state. I had it shipped across the country from Seattle.

You're in Stratford?? I don't recall seeing a silvergrey/NB coupe in Stratford (I drive through there quite often). Interesting that we haven't bumped into each other!

Yes sir, born and raised in Stratford! My ZHP currently has black interior - haven't installed my Natural Brown pieces yet (as well as several of the other mods listed in my sig - sorry for the false advertising!). Maybe you've seen my slicktop LSB M3 around? I've owned it since 2010...it's super loud. I think I actually passed you on I95 a month or two ago, but I was in my dad's SUV. Your car looked great! :thumbsup

az3579
02-17-2017, 07:41 PM
Yes sir, born and raised in Stratford! My ZHP currently has black interior - haven't installed my Natural Brown pieces yet (as well as several of the other mods listed in my sig - sorry for the false advertising!). Maybe you've seen my slicktop LSB M3 around? I've owned it since 2010...it's super loud. I think I actually passed you on I95 a month or two ago, but I was in my dad's SUV. Your car looked great! :thumbsup

Hmm, I very rarely see LSB M3's in general. I don't recall seeing either of your cars then...
I think we need to rectify this problem. :)

BMWCurves
03-30-2017, 07:36 PM
Relisted: https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/6063314571.html