PDA

View Full Version : 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP AT w/ 70k miles (Coral Springs, FL) - $7,200

BMWCurves
04-25-2017, 07:13 PM
Found on Craigslist. Mystic Blue on Black leather interior. Has the Premium Package. Does not have the Cold Weather Package.

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/6098564318.html

SWO Daddy
04-25-2017, 11:20 PM
This is the car also being advertised on the ZHP FB page. Some clearcoat issues on the hood, roof, trunk and front/rear bumpers I recall that aren't called out in the car description.

Lorenzo
04-26-2017, 04:46 AM
This is the car also being advertised on the ZHP FB page. Some clearcoat issues on the hood, roof, trunk and front/rear bumpers I recall that aren't called out in the car description.

I don't see this car on the ZHP Mafia Facebook page - maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? What else do you know about the car? How extensive are the paint issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUS_ZHP
04-26-2017, 06:05 AM
That's an excellent price for this car. Mystic is growing on me quite badly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kicker35
04-26-2017, 06:15 AM
I talked to the owner about the car yesterday. He said it had lots of clear coat damage and the car needed to be repainted, and that the back right wheel is damaged and is currently not drivable. In addition to this, he said the carfax shows 5 owners because he had retitled it several times.

Lorenzo
04-26-2017, 06:43 AM
I talked to the owner about the car yesterday. He said it had lots of clear coat damage and the car needed to be repainted, and that the back right wheel is damaged and is currently not drivable. In addition to this, he said the carfax shows 5 owners because he had retitled it several times.

Are you going to pursue purchase? Or steering away due to the items you've raised? Seems like the list of potential issues and troubles is concerning and likely not worth pursuing.

Kicker35
04-26-2017, 08:47 AM
Are you going to pursue purchase? Or steering away due to the items you've raised? Seems like the list of potential issues and troubles is concerning and likely not worth pursuing.

I'm going to steer clear of this one due to all the issues.