PDA

View Full Version : 2004 330i ZHP 6MT SG 45k miles 17.5k obo

[USMC]Skywalker
05-03-2017, 12:37 PM
Up for sale is my 2004 330i ZHP. Its in impeccable shape, close to showroom condition as you can get. Interior is in excellent shape. The car has Performance Package, Xenons, Heated Seats, Harmon Kardon Speakers, OEM iPod, OEM Alarm, OEM Aux, Fold down rear seats. Rears are like new Michelin Pilot A/S3s and the Front has Michelin Pilot Super Sports with half the thread left. Low mileage always garaged by previous owner and myself. No spot of rust anywhere in the car. Engine bay is spotless. This is a rare find and hate to sell it, but need a bigger sedan as a second weekend car and I have two e46s now. Couple flaws in the car, the passenger side gloss black trim was replaced by previous owner, but he replaced it with Matt black instead of gloss and it is slightly chipped. The trunk has few minor scratches form the number plate screws. I can take $500 off if you wanna replace the gloss black trim. Clear Bra on hood. Also installed OEM compass Autodim mirror. oil change and air filter last month. RRT in NOVA checked the car and said it is essentially showroom condition. OEM Alcantara Steering wheel is also in perfect shape, leather is soft and no wear. Pics and carfax can be found in the link below.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/699297294/overview/#i3HAIJA7IyPforei.99
I am open to reasonable offers however, would like the car to go to a home that will keep this rare specimen in like new shape. Car currently just sits in my garage, occasionally I drive it on the weekends.

PM me if you have any questions

san
05-03-2017, 12:42 PM
GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

illirep
05-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Pending sale to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELCID86
05-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Awesomeness.