PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 6MT ZHP(for my brother)

Prestovie
05-19-2017, 06:03 AM
Ok so my brother used to own a 530xi, but towards the beginning of this year everything was just failing on it. Luckily he was the recipient of some insurance money recently so he decided to trade the 530 in and buy a 2012 535i xdrive. This was all good and well as he's owned the car for the past two months and it hasn't killed him, but it damn well could've. He bought it from this random dealership in Illinois(without checking reviews first(appalling ik). He also recently got a job as a porter at our local BMW dealership which alone is really cool, but it also gave him access to a free full inspection... which upon inspection came up with Hershey syrup oil, failing turbo, and a list of problems that the dealership he bought it from said didn't exist(with proof of a PPI). It's gonna be like $10k to get everything fixed, so now he's about to get involved in a legal battle with the dealership who refuses to acknowledge their mistake and refuses to settle.
WELL, that's where we are now, he is now shopping around and I've managed to convince him to go the ZHP route.

Here are his requirements, any help is much appreciated!
2001-2006
$13,000-$15,000
From Chicago willing to travel to the radius of Texas
<80,000 miles
6 speed manual
2 door
Any exterior color besides white, black, or tiag. Interior can be black or brown, no tan, no grey, no white.
Cold weather package at least
Funds are already lined up

Oh and this is him when I made him wash my car at the dealership lol
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170519/968e687aaf8f767ddb31f44d130280b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

san
05-19-2017, 06:07 AM
Zhp coupe was made from 2004 only. Good luck with the search

Prestovie
05-19-2017, 06:09 AM
Zhp coupe was made from 2004 only. Good luck with the search

Ah sorry about that, I told him to fill it out and didn't double check everything lol