PDA

View Full Version : 2004 330i ZHP 6MT 155k miles Philly suburbs

Laidlaw
05-21-2017, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the interest in the car it sold Saturday July 1st 2017.

All. I need to sell my daily driver E46 ZHP, it’s been a great car for me. Now it needs to be a great car for someone else.

VIN: WBAEV53434KM07188
Year: 2004
Make: BMW
Model: 330i
Price: $ 9,750
Mileage: 155,000
Trans: Six Speed manual
Body Type: Sedan
Color: Oxford Green Metallic
Packages: ZHP, sand leather, sunroof, Xenon headlights,
rain sensing wipers
Added auto dimming interior mirror with Homelink
Title status: clean
Never smoked in, Michelin Sport Pilot Plus 3 season tires, rear 2 brand new
Comes with a set of 17” Borbet rims and Michelin X-ice 225x45 tires for winter driving
All known factory recalls including the airbags have been done.

Its been carefully maintained and serviced since I have owned it my Bavarian Specialties. I have a full set of maintenance records for the car.
The biggest job that has been done to it was the repair of the cracked rear sub frame that a number of E46’s suffered from. Bavarian used a reinforcement kit on this and a number of other E46’s and have never seen the sub frame crack again with this kit. They have checked my car every time it has been in for service and the repair remains good. While they were doing this work I had them install a rogue engineering reinforcement kit for the top of the rear shock towers.
The sagging headliner, which is another common issue, has been professionally replaced and looks great.
The outside mirrors had delaminated and were replaced with ones that have an area on the outside edge that helps eliminate the blind spot.
All front door speakers were damaged and were replaced with BSW bavsound speakers
Serious 100k service, replaced belts, flushed brake system, new spark plugs, new oxygen sensors, expansion tank, water pump, thermostat all replaced. Valve cover gasket replaced.
Brake rotors and pads at 118k.
Fuel pump and filters have been replaced at 138k
It has a full set of stainless steel brake lines
Most recent was new rear tires + shocks and 4 wheel alignment.

Thanks for your interest
Alan

Laidlaw
05-21-2017, 04:29 PM
Managed to not put any contact info - best is to email alan@dwave.com

ELCID86
05-21-2017, 05:32 PM
Another green machine. Very nice. GLWS.

BMWCurves
05-21-2017, 05:53 PM
GLWS

fredo
05-21-2017, 07:30 PM
Very sharp. GLWS.

Vas
05-21-2017, 07:33 PM
Looks clean. Glws

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Laidlaw
05-22-2017, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the kind comments. It has been a great car for me, hopefully there is another ZHP enthusiast out there looking for a car.

Laidlaw
05-31-2017, 04:31 AM
Failed to mention It also has a dice media bridge for iPhone 'integration' the radio thinks the MediaBridge is the CD changer. But the phone buttons on the steering work with the iPhone when its in CD changer mode.

joeybananaz18
07-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Well I've been keeping in contact with Alan since he listed his stunner of a car and I sure am glad I did because today I got to drive it home. Alan and his wife couldn't have been more welcoming to my father and I when we arrived. He's a great seller, extremely knowledgeable, meticulous in car-keeping, and just an all around awesome car guy. We're very lucky to have him on this forum.

I'll start a thread tomorrow with some new pics after I spending some quality detailing time with it.

Thanks again Alan, she's in good hands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zhpnsnv
07-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Congrats to all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fredo
07-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Congrats. Glad to hear you are a happy camper. :roundel

joeybananaz18
07-01-2017, 08:11 PM
I'm over the moon. I can't wait to see what she looks like after a good cleaning and a coat of griots garage speed shine. There are a few things I'd like to take over time but it's just such a great car. I'm glad I went thing route then going for the 2006 e90 330

webster
07-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Congrats on the sale Alan! I had seriously considered this ZHP. No doubt it is in great shape.

Also congrats to the buyer on the acquisition. 2 of 8 Oxford green 6mt ZHP'S ever produced will be sold this month!

Laidlaw
07-03-2017, 06:03 AM
Well I've been keeping in contact with Alan since he listed his stunner of a car and I sure am glad I did because today I got to drive it home. Alan and his wife couldn't have been more welcoming to my father and I when we arrived. He's a great seller, extremely knowledgeable, meticulous in car-keeping, and just an all around awesome car guy. We're very lucky to have him on this forum.

I'll start a thread tomorrow with some new pics after I spending some quality detailing time with it.

Thanks again Alan, she's in good hands!

Thank you for your kind words. Glad the ZHP went to a good home with someone who is going to enjoy driving it.