PDA

View Full Version : Seat covers for a ZHP 330ci

Repadilla
06-04-2017, 06:16 AM
Hello, does anyone know where I can find the correct seat covers for my ZHP 330 CI? The seat covers I am finding online are the stock convertible covers, and not the ZHP sport package seat covers. Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated! ,Repadilla

BMWCurves
06-04-2017, 08:04 AM
I don't know much about seat covers, but ZHP seats are no different than that non-ZHP sport seats.

Bludsport
06-04-2017, 12:52 PM
http://www.autoberry.com/bmw/3-series/seat-covers-3-series

$999.00 ($1,100.00 on Ebay) for both front sport seats (same as M3) + whatever it costs to have them installed. I'm thinking of getting a pair myself.

Oli77
06-04-2017, 01:41 PM
https://www.lseat.com/

Bookmarked this one a long time ago. I think from another forum where someone was really happy.

az3579
06-04-2017, 04:20 PM
https://www.lseat.com/

Bookmarked this one a long time ago. I think from another forum where someone was really happy.

Nice pricing. The colors are way off though, unless you have a black interior... all of those are generic colors and not BMW specific.

Repadilla
06-05-2017, 07:51 PM
Hello, does anyone know where I can find the correct seat covers for my ZHP 330 CI? The seat covers I am finding online are the stock convertible covers, and not the ZHP sport package seat covers. Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated! ,Repadilla

Repadilla
06-05-2017, 08:03 PM
Great information! Thank you gentlemen!

nextelbuddy
06-06-2017, 05:49 AM
Nice pricing. The colors are way off though, unless you have a black interior... all of those are generic colors and not BMW specific.

yes way off. i ordered a color swatch and none of their colors match natur braun. not even close. maybe they match newer BMW leather colors but not the E46 apparently.

they only see fronts as well or at least only on ebay, do people really order their seat covers for e46, not get the rears, install them and then are completely happy? do they not notice the color difference? i wonder if those same people get duped easily in real life..... human beings amaze me sometimes.

az3579
06-06-2017, 05:52 AM
they only see fronts as well or at least only on ebay, do people really order their seat covers for e46, not get the rears, install them and then are completely happy? do they not notice the color difference? i wonder if those same people get duped easily in real life..... human beings amaze me sometimes.

Let's not forget that the door panels wouldn't match either, and those would be a LOT harder to re-do since you'd have to just buy material and cut it to fit.

stephenkirsh
06-08-2017, 03:02 PM
For $1000, you could probably get a great condition entire e46 interior.

Or at the very least, front and rear seats.

az3579
06-08-2017, 03:03 PM
For $1000, you could probably get a great condition entire e46 interior.

Or at the very least, front and rear seats.
But it wouldn't look or feel anywhere near as good as new leather. No beating new leather. 😉

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

L0veZHP
06-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Or dye your Seats [emoji102] lol but that's another story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oli77
06-08-2017, 05:06 PM
$299 on the Lseat option and that even includes the leg support extension. Not 1000. But I agree that only black will work.
They also have rear seat covers, same price.
It is a hard job though, so it seems.

Bludsport
06-10-2017, 04:13 AM
Or...just buy OEM for the low, low price of around 1,200 bucks a seat!

I've emailed Auto-berry requesting a swatch and in their response they asked me to submit a photo of my interior. I did. Then I asked them once again to please send me a swatch. They didn't.

If I decide to to this, I'm just going to use the same the same trim shop that helped me out with a couple of restorations in the past. You go in, match the color to the swatches they have and that's it. Also, you can choose from a much wider selection of leather so you're not stuck with hard ass leather BMW likes to use. Cost wise, this route is actually a little cheaper, at least at this trim shop it is.

johnrando
06-11-2017, 06:46 AM
Keep us posted. I need something for my left vert seat, the side support now has a hole in it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk