PDA

View Full Version : WTB: ZKW Lenses

Aeternalis
07-06-2017, 04:18 PM
Looking for a pair of good condition OE projector lenses from someone's ZKW headlights. :)

Note: I know about TRS's "ZKW-R" lens but I'm wanting the OE ZKW lens specifically.

Thanks!

Stigissimo
07-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Just an FYI, I distinctly remember that last time I looked new OEM ZKW lenses were for some reason more expensive than AL lenses. They are, however, interchangeable. So if the difference in price is what's turning you off, I'd say buy some new AL lenses.

Otherwise, happy hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aeternalis
07-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Just an FYI, I distinctly remember that last time I looked new OEM ZKW lenses were for some reason more expensive than AL lenses. They are, however, interchangeable. So if the difference in price is what's turning you off, I'd say buy some new AL lenses.

Otherwise, happy hunting!

Do you have a part number for the OE ZKW lenses? I couldn't find them on RealOEM so I figured the only way to get them was a new headlamp assembly.

Stigissimo
07-06-2017, 06:24 PM
Do you have a part number for the OE ZKW lenses? I couldn't find them on RealOEM so I figured the only way to get them was a new headlamp assembly.

I apologize, I completely misunderstood! I thought you were referring to the plastic outer "lens" cover, not the actual lens in the assembly. You can disregard my last post lol.

I dont know the part number for that [emoji848]

sillieidiot
07-06-2017, 09:34 PM
i have a pair that i might let go. I've keeping them around for a project but I don't think I'll ever get around to it lol