PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Sedan driver door shadowline strip

onaquest
07-10-2017, 03:24 PM
I'm looking for a good condition used (or new) driver door shadowline strip (sedan). The bottom, horizontal strip which runs the length of the window.

onaquest
04-27-2018, 10:25 AM
bump, still looking

ryankokesh
04-27-2018, 05:36 PM
Are you looking because it's discolored? Assuming not since you're asking about a specific piece, but if that is why, it's fixable with polish.

slater
04-27-2018, 06:12 PM
Are you looking because it's discolored? Assuming not since you're asking about a specific piece, but if that is why, it's fixable with polish.

oh really? some of the lower shadowline trim pieces on the X3's doors are discolored... would love to fix it if it's fixable...

ryankokesh
04-27-2018, 07:22 PM
oh really? some of the lower shadowline trim pieces on the X3's doors are discolored... would love to fix it if it's fixable...

That’s what I’ve read... I vinyled over my lower pieces years ago, before I knew about that. So I haven’t tried it yet myself. Seems like a fairly common fix, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BADCLOWN
04-29-2018, 06:14 AM
If anyone is looking to part a set, I’m looking for the curved piece that goes around the top/back of the rear passenger window. Must be mint

onaquest
04-29-2018, 08:13 AM

It's a bit hazy, but the issue is that it's bent and doesn't sit properly. I think it was damaged when being removed before my ownership.