PDA

View Full Version : Will NON FOLD sedan seat back fit into sedan with folding rear seats?

nextelbuddy
08-08-2017, 11:37 AM
i have a NB interior NON FOLD set. would the seat back cushion fit into a car that HAS folding rear seat backs?

the NON FOLD seat back has PEGS it snaps into and HOOKS to hang on.. but would those areas exist on a sedan that had folding rear seats?

KTS317
08-08-2017, 11:52 AM
It fits into the space but it doesn't work/latch. It's too thin and flimsy and the hardware used for latching the folding seats gets in the way of it sitting flush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZHP_Brandon
08-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Soooo... if your going to use the non folding set, please just send those my way lol

nextelbuddy
08-08-2017, 12:25 PM
i have a full NB interior that has NON FOLD rear seats BUT i dont want to ship. someone local wanted it but they have cold weather package with folding rear seats. another sale thwarted.

ZHP_Brandon
08-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Agh , I wish you were because I'd take them off your hands so fast lol

BMWCurves
08-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Get in touch with "Cadeez," I think he has a set of NB fold down rear seats he needs to trade for non-folding rear seats.

Cadeez
08-08-2017, 02:32 PM
i have a full NB interior that has NON FOLD rear seats BUT i dont want to ship. someone local wanted it but they have cold weather package with folding rear seats. another sale thwarted.

Shawn,
Let me know if you change your mind about shipping, but I'm halfway in agreement with you, no idea how I'd ship a seat back. I've got a full NB interior in my garage that I've had since March, I was supposed to do a rear seat trade/swap with a member in MN...which clearly fell through.

Get in touch with "Cadeez," I think he has a set of NB fold down rear seats he needs to trade for non-folding rear seats.

Yes, yes I sure do! Good looking out William

Vas
08-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Pics of interior ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

nextelbuddy
08-09-2017, 12:17 PM
so i tried installing the rear NON FOLD seats into a folding seat car and discovered that seat bottoms perfect fit.. seat BACK is CLOSE.

the FOLDING seat Car DOES have the spots for the NON FOLD seat back to clip onto. the only thing that was in the fay was the welded on bracket for the folding seat hinge. that was interesting.

iya_e46
08-21-2017, 12:39 PM
as you know Shawn, I also have a non-folding extra in my garage that have no use for me since my car is rear folding lol the NB struggles we all have.