View Full Version : Send Vibes to Houston

webster
09-02-2017, 08:38 PM
we are in shambles here. My ZHP was spared because i parked it high beforehand but this city is a mess. imagine if LA fell off the coast with a 9.0 quake, that's basically what we are dealing with.

my house was flooded, lost most furniture, have to move out etc etc.

my 93 yr old grandpa flooded and lost almost everything. my 65 yr old aunt lives with him and is just shell shocked. please keep us in your thoughts. this is a tough time...

fredo
09-03-2017, 04:20 AM
I've been looking at some pics, they seem to be from a disaster movie. I have 2 brothers in Houston. The house for one got flooded. He lives with the wife and 2 kids (19 and 17 y/o). He moved temporarily to my other brother''s place. The house was still flooded as of Friday.

Good vibes and thoughts going your way.

Oli77
09-03-2017, 05:07 AM
It must be very difficult to find comfort in a time like this. "Better times ahead" vibes are being sent.

3ZHPGUY
09-03-2017, 05:56 AM
Good Vibes being sent!

Hope for the best of luck getting through this. After driving threw the general area last year and now seeing the pictures of the deviation. I can honestly relate.

I truly hope for the best for you, your family, your fiends and all effected by this disaster.

God Bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnrando
09-03-2017, 06:53 AM
So sorry to hear. I used to live there. Sad to see. Glad you (and the car) are safe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

slater
09-03-2017, 06:01 PM
glad you're safe, wes. i had a look on google for images of the flooding... wow. is your house salvageable?

webster
09-04-2017, 10:35 AM
glad you're safe, wes. i had a look on google for images of the flooding... wow. is your house salvageable?

Thanks man. We rent our house fortunately so it's not our concern. But we're moving after flooding or nearly flooding 3 years in a row. Trying to find another rent house or townhouse with a nice garage. I'm sick of leaving the car exposed to the elements every night.

Longer term, trying to get my ducks in a row for a move to California or Colorado within a couple years' time. I've had enough of Texas.

danewilson77
09-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Webby,

So sorry to hear. Been thinking of everyone down there since Harvey rolled through.

Sent from my S8+

webster
09-05-2017, 01:26 PM
Thanks DW. And now Irma could be set for FL. Get out of there Joop!

danewilson77
09-07-2017, 08:30 AM
My daughter live in Charleston, SC. They are evacuating the AFB. They are going to Nashville I believe.

Sent from my S8+

webster
09-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Good for them.