PDA

View Full Version : Genuine BMW Bi-Xenon Adaptive headlights

RMWZHP
09-19-2017, 09:21 AM
Hello All,

I have a pair of Genuine BMW Bi-Xenon Adaptive headlights for facelift coupes and convertibles. It is in working condition. These came off my 05 ZHP.
The reason for me selling this is because when I purchased the car the passenger side wouldn't come on. I tried replacing the bulb/swapping ballast etc. but had no luck. I found someone that was parting out their car and bought their headlights instead. After installing that pair, I was still having the same problem. Turned out I just needed a reboot :facepalm

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...PENDENTLY-ONLY

This comes with everything you see bulb/ballast/igniter.

The driver side was replaced by the dealer prior to me purchasing the car. They are practically brand new and in excellent condition.

The passenger lens is a bit foggy and has one tab missing. The missing tab is on the upper right corner. This does not affect the mount ability of the light. The lower right bracket is still intact and holds the headlight securely in place. It does appear that the previous owner had the wiring done on the passenger side.

Below are some pictures I took about a week ago.

Drive Side:

Passenger Side:

Here is a picture of the broken tab on the passenger side:

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. 917-683-9330.

Asking $500 OBO + Shipping. I'm located in NY.

generalvp
09-19-2017, 08:42 PM
I would like to buy the drivers side. Let me know how much. Thanks.

DARXIDE
09-23-2017, 10:51 AM
After installing that pair, I was still having the same problem. Turned out I just needed a reboot :facepalm

I'm experiencing the same. Reboot procedure?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kimber
09-24-2017, 07:35 AM
Yes what reboot, I have same issue only when in auto mode. I was thinking the LCM was going to need to be replaced.

RMWZHP
09-24-2017, 09:24 AM
Disconnect the battery for a few minutes.

DARXIDE
09-24-2017, 11:29 AM
Disconnect the battery for a few minutes.Ah... copy that. We shall see...

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk