PDA

View Full Version : ZHP Registry question

jiggz
11-21-2017, 04:24 PM
I was scanning Autotrader for various BMW's, like always/just for fun, and had zero'd in on ZHP's. While I was at it, I figured to register those not yet in the registry, and after registering 10 or so, I got a message saying 'too many submissions from this destination' or something like that.

Does somebody on here run that site? I'm just curious if I'll be able to get back in there...not that it really matters but I don't mind registering ZHPs (I always cross check the listing w/ a BMW VIN decoder for accuracy).

Was surprised today, almost everything I plugged in was not yet registered, usually it's 50/50.

Cheers fellas :cheers

fredo
11-22-2017, 04:48 AM
Good job, sir. We appreciate your time and efforts to add zhp vehicles into the registry. It could be a limit is set for daily entries. I bet you can add more entries today.

John in VA
11-22-2017, 06:07 AM
This is the first I'm hearing about the registry - will add mine. Thanks!

pedro2u
11-22-2017, 07:41 AM
As a new owner, I hadn't heard of ZHPregistry.net either, but I thought I'd join. I'm surprised at the result though. I can't possibly be the only owner of a 2005 Black Sapphire Convertible with a Black Alcantara interior and a 6sp? Really?

jiggz
11-22-2017, 08:14 AM
Good job, sir. We appreciate your time and efforts to add zhp vehicles into the registry. It could be a limit is set for daily entries. I bet you can add more entries today.

Yep, able to enter again this morning!

As a new owner, I hadn't heard of ZHPregistry.net either, but I thought I'd join. I'm surprised at the result though. I can't possibly be the only owner of a 2005 Black Sapphire Convertible with a Black Alcantara interior and a 6sp? Really?

That's why we need more people to enter them! :thumbs

4 doors are heavily represented, convertibles not so much. Also not sure how common alcantara was on the vert?

I just entered 2 convertibles, will keep registering them until I get bumped out for the day!

pedro2u
11-22-2017, 08:16 AM
Probably because they only have 2,517 ZHP's in their database. Anyone know the actual number produced?

Interesting Stats to have though

fredo
11-22-2017, 08:22 AM
Check this thread for ZHP production numbers:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?13839-BMW-ZHP-Production-Numbers

pedro2u
11-22-2017, 08:31 AM
Thanks Fredo, great data. As pointed out in the thread, all that was missing was production stats by model year

ELCID86
11-23-2017, 04:14 PM
I ran into that problem a few times.

I think the owner of that site is a member here but I have not see a post from him/her in some time.

It would be nice if we could just upload multiple vins at once via csv file, etc.

---
"ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

danewilson77
11-23-2017, 06:57 PM
jiggz,

Thanks for taking the time go do this.

Sent from my S8+