PDA

View Full Version : 2005 ZHP Convertible, fully loaded (Los Angeles)

DDZHP05
12-09-2017, 08:15 PM
$8,250. 99,750 miles, sparkling graphite exterior, black leather interior, WBABW5344PL53310. Babied, and now being sold, by the original owner. Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Fully loaded (Navigation, HID adaptive headlights, Harman Kardon speakers, power everything, etc). Always parked in garage or under carport, and all maintenance done at the dealer (while under warranty) and the M Shop (best independent BMW shop in LA, post-warranty). Super clean in and out. Love the car, but need a bigger back seat for my two growing kids, so sadly, I'm forced to sell. Recent work: New brakes all around, new Michelin Pilot Sport rear tires, and new secondary air pump. Extras: Sprint Booster, factory installed iPhone interface, factory windscreen, car cover and windshield shade, MGP brake caliper covers, and lots of extra BMW parts and chemicals. Nearly perfect with a couple recent/minor bugs to fix (front left headlight went out, bluetooth interface stopped synching, a couple small horizontal lines in Nav screen). Otherwise, turn the key, throw the top down, and enjoy one of BMW's best handling sport cars for a fraction of the original cost ($52,000!)

johnrando
12-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Did I miss the price listed?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DDZHP05
12-12-2017, 12:08 PM
Uh, no...but apparently I was half asleep when I posted this. Sorry. Just corrected it. Asking $8,250.