PDA

View Full Version : Various E46 related parts, list inside

nextelbuddy
02-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Various parts for sale -

Pictures are in this album
https://photos.app.goo.gl/R5NKKvL8NP6g030S2

List and prices below all are OBO

SOLD - $150 + shipping - E46 M3 Strut bar with mounting hardware. does not come with black nut cover caps.

SOLD - $50 + shipping - e46 Hvac relocation bracket for Nav cars

SOLD - $100 + shipping - New Bi-xenon 4.7 LCM (3.6 flashed with 4.5 software) with Euro double hazards and Triple blink - will come ready to sync to car for mileage when plugged into your car. This new software includes triple Blink, Euro double hazards and the Latest option prevents your parking lights from staying on when you turn your car off if your Headlights are in the ON mode.

$200 + shipping - full set (10 pieces) of Gloss black pillar covers & door trim. Rain gutters are Matte not gloss

SOLD - $35 + shipping - e46 homelink rolling code garage door opener

$150 + shipping - Coupe/Sedan seat Lumbar retrofit kit

$150 + shipping - Convertible seat Lumbar Retrofit kit

SOLD - $70 + shipping - OEM alarm kit (the Siren in this kit originated from an e39 so the mounting bracket is slightly different but it is the same alarm and plug connection which is why the siren works for both cars. most people that use this siren just bend the bracket or they just bolt it on. its in the firewall so it doesn't matter no one will see it. that's why im only selling the alarm for $70 since it doesnt include the original e46 bracket which is $29 online)

SOLD $70 + shipping - OEM alarm kit (the Siren in this kit originated from an e39 so the mounting bracket is slightly different but it is the same alarm and plug connection which is why the siren works for both cars. most people that use this siren just bend the bracket or they just bolt it on. its in the firewall so it doesn't matter no one will see it. that's why im only selling the alarm for $70 since it doesnt include the original e46 bracket which is $29 online)

SOLD $70 + shipping - M3 cluster with 128k miles manual transmission

$250 - e39 5 series rear power sunshade full kit with wiring and button panel

$50 - left and right e46 Sedan window switch set

$50 - e46 washer tank (for cars with headlight washer system) Comes with level sensor and both pumps.

$25 + shipping - Passenger seat occupancy sensor & pad (I have 2 or 3 of these)

$20 - various e46 side Mirror caps (check link for colors and sides)

ZHP_Brandon
02-09-2018, 10:49 AM
I swapped Full option M3 seats into my car, and I cant get rid of the airbag light on my OBC, think its the occupancy sensor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nextelbuddy
02-09-2018, 10:55 AM
I swapped Full option M3 seats into my car, and I cant get rid of the airbag light on my OBC, think its the occupancy sensor?

its either your passenger seat occupancy sensor OR your driver side seat belt buckle. you should do a scan with a diagnostic tool to see which side it is first.

ZHP_Brandon
02-09-2018, 11:34 AM
I swapped both seat belt receptacles from my Original 330 sport seats on the M3’s in case they came out of a crashed m3 or something (No true prior knowledge about seats).
I’ll have to scan them this weekend after I finish my vanos job, But I’m interested in the sensor

PdZHP
02-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Does the module for heated seats come with wiring and seat connections?

704sw
02-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Text sent.

nextelbuddy
02-09-2018, 11:55 AM
I swapped both seat belt receptacles from my Original 330 sport seats on the M3’s in case they came out of a crashed m3 or something (No true prior knowledge about seats).
I’ll have to scan them this weekend after I finish my vanos job, But I’m interested in the sensor

only the driver side seat buckle has the sensor in it... the passenger side buckle doesnt have an SRS sensor in it but instead the seat occupancy sensor is a PAD under the leather along with a sensor box under the seat frame.

but yes let me know and I can send those out if you need them.

nextelbuddy
02-09-2018, 12:05 PM
Does the module for heated seats come with wiring and seat connections?

i have one complete heated seat kit that may be spoken for. that kit includes:

- Button panel with heated seat buttons
- wiring kit to go from new button panel to driver and passenger seat harness (i made the wiring kit)
- 2 sets of upper and lower sport seat heated seat elements/pads that require removing the leather/alcantara covers to install

i have another kit that has a button panel and wiring but no heated seat mats. this kit would be good for someone who swapped out/purchased new seats with factory heated seat pads already. i can get more seat pads to make a complete kit if someone wants that. i just have to run to the salvage yard and carefully remove some out. i test them all working first.

if its something you really want then I can make it happen. there is an OEM BMW heated seat retrofit guide as well so it makes it easier for the wiring as well as 2 great DIYs on other sites that show pictures and what to do. its really not hard.

BMWCurves
02-09-2018, 02:12 PM
Someone should scoop that M3 strut tower brace.

Vas
02-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Someone should scoop that M3 strut tower brace.

I am tempted but those caps are $50 for 10 from ecstuning.

BMWCurves
02-09-2018, 02:37 PM
Why 10? Wait...are there supposed to be covers for the ones that connect the mounts to the cross bar?

nextelbuddy
02-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Why 10? Wait...are there supposed to be covers for the ones that connect the mounts to the cross bar?

No there are only six small black caps that cover the strut mount studs.

John in VA
02-09-2018, 04:55 PM
No there are only six small black caps that cover the strut mount studs.
But the caps also fit the other 4 exposed nuts.

[USMC]Skywalker
02-09-2018, 05:18 PM
I ll take strut bar and Alarm kit. PM sent

nextelbuddy
02-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Strut bar and HVAC bracket sold Rus who Pmd me first. Sorry I was slow to update the thread.

And yes the black caps do fit the other larger nuts but they have wide collars so the cap doesn't cover them as nicely as the smaller strut stud nuts.

JPMo
02-09-2018, 07:42 PM
How is the lumbar support? Do the pumps work and hold pressure?

nextelbuddy
02-09-2018, 10:01 PM
How is the lumbar support? Do the pumps work and hold pressure?

Before I pulled them from the car I tested them in the seats to make sure they inflated and deflated as expected.

BADCLOWN
02-10-2018, 08:36 PM
What’s the code on the sticker for the M3 cluster? If its 24H I’d like to see some more pics

nextelbuddy
02-11-2018, 08:00 AM
What’s the code on the sticker for the M3 cluster? If its 24H I’d like to see some more pics

its a 22H not a 24H. the only difference between the 2 clusters in regards to putting in our cars is that you have to run 1 single wire from the LCM to the cluster pug for illumination. takes about 10 min of work and if you want I will include the wire at the proper length with 1 MALE pins ready to insert into the cluster plug harness and the other end with a T Tap for the LCM wire you are tapping so you dont have to hunt around for connectors.

once that wire is in place, the cluster will illuminate with the parking lights like expected and everything else works. gauges, warnings, oil temp etc..

how many miles are in your car?

BADCLOWN
02-11-2018, 08:08 AM
Id prefer to have a plug and play cluster, a little under 104k

nextelbuddy
02-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Id prefer to have a plug and play cluster, a little under 104k

best of luck then.

you will need to find a cluster with LESS miles than your car. a cluster with more miles wont work or you wll be sitting on the cluster unti you car reaches the number of miles in the cluster.

we can use PASoft to adjust any cluster move up your miles but not go backwards. I have worked with Terra on this and though you can virginize a cluster... its not for miles.. its only for VIN number changes. any mileage changes to go backwards has to be done with removing the eeprom chip and installing a new blank one.

getting a used cluster with less miles is fine because it can be scaled up with PASoft.

its probably not a high priority for you unless the price is right but look on ebay for those cluster. less miles usually cost more unfortunately.

PetesZ
03-20-2018, 02:46 AM
Pm sent

BMWCurves
03-20-2018, 07:42 AM
Pm sent

Not to thread jack, but haven't seen you post around here for a while. How're you and the ZHP(s?) doing?

PetesZ
03-21-2018, 08:26 AM
lol - got sent to the south pacific for most of the winter....

cant pry the car from daughter #1's hands....

daughter #2 just got her license and has killed her first cones....

BMWCurves
03-21-2018, 10:50 AM
Nice! Glad to hear they’re cutting their teeth in the rubber, so to speak

joeybananaz18
04-09-2018, 05:47 PM
odd question, but is it possible to retrofit the E39 sun shade into an e46? would love to know if anyone has ever done it before.

nextelbuddy
04-09-2018, 09:04 PM
odd question, but is it possible to retrofit the E39 sun shade into an e46? would love to know if anyone has ever done it before.

funny you ask.. i have the e39 sunshade in the garage and a spare e46 rear parcel shelf thats been freshly colored black. the e39 sunshade has the same motor and wiring as the e46 unit so its a question of will the shade physically fit.

im not thinking it will considering that the e46 shade practically already goes across the rear window and the e39 one is probably wider and taller for the larger e39 window.. i should really take a look at it and give it a try.