PDA

View Full Version : WTT: Near Mint Alacantara Tri-Stitch wheel for Perforated Leather

Smolck
03-25-2018, 09:00 AM
Hey guys,

I had my old M3 wheel wrapped by Coby Wheel about a month ago and I want to trade it for a VERY clean and nice leather perforated wheel. Mine is near mint, no rips or tears where the holes for the airbag release are located, pretty much perfect.

I LOVE the alcantara and don't really want to part with it but I went from tan to black interior and had my headliner and pillars done in what the upholstery guy said was a "perfect match" to Alcantara at 1/10th the price (just FYI, to use real alcantara for a headliner and pillars is close to $1000!). Well, it isn't. And to me, the alcantara looks out of place. So, in an effort to have a nice interior with good flow, I am moving my alcantara pieces for leather. The shift and ebrake boots are also available if you are interested.

I might sell, but prefer to trade.

Thanks!

Vas
03-25-2018, 09:16 AM
Great looking wheel.

Off topic but any pics of the headliner and pillars?

The real trademark alcantara is expensive per yard.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Smolck
03-27-2018, 10:19 AM
Great looking wheel.

Off topic but any pics of the headliner and pillars?

The real trademark alcantara is expensive per yard.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'll post some later. Anyone have a mint non-perforated wheel they want to think about trading? Cash offers also welcome!

Or, just swap me your headliner and pillars (black antracite) for mine (black micro suede) then I won't have to trade away my beloved alcantara wheel!

Smolck
04-04-2018, 03:39 PM
How about really nice leather wheel? (Non perforated)