PDA

View Full Version : 2004 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT sedan Silbergrau 157k miles $8500 located in Kansas City

brianf408
04-28-2018, 11:36 AM

Year: 2004
Make: BMW
Model: 330i
Price: $8500 obo
Mileage: 157,000
Transmission type: 6-speed manual
Body Type: sedan
Color: Silbergrau
Packages: ZHP
Title status: clean, in hand
Email: brianf408@gmail.com

I hate to part ways with my ZHP, but I'm moving on to something a bit bigger for my family and just don't have the space or time for a third vehicle right now. I'd much rather see it in the hands of another enthusiast than sitting parked in the street in front of my house.

Located in Kansas City.

I purchased this car from another mafia member, midlandtech, back in 2014.

In the past year have installed:

Bilstein B12/Eibach spring kit, shock reinforcements
AKG 95A poly diff and subframe bushings
AKG 95A poly rear trailing arm bushings
AKG rear subframe reinforcements welded in
M3 engine and transmission mounts
Rogue Engineering DMS exhaust
Rogue Engineering Octane short shifter
OEM giubo

Also in the past couple years:

Z4m offest front control arm bushings
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires (about 15k miles on tires)
NGK spark plugs
Oil filter housing gasket
Drive belts, tensioners, pulleys
Coolant expansion tank
Water pump
Thermostat
Radiator hoses
Key - new OEM BMW
Rebuilt headlights due to burnt bowls
Brake rotors and Stoptech pads

Oil changed every 5,000 miles with Castrol 0w40 synthetic and Mann filters
Has a Shark Injector flash
Angel-eye lights
Smoked tails (also have factory)
Custom interior trim (also have stock black cube if you prefer)
Jaffster shift knob (also have BMW performance knob)
Front and rear strut braces
Carbon fiber kidney grilles (also have OEM)

Only downside is that I do not have the factory Style 135 wheels, as the previous owner sold them.

Some quick pictures, hopefully I will have some time this weekend for a detail and some fresh pictures.

brianf408
05-02-2018, 06:21 AM
Bump. Price drop. Anyone at all?

Vas
05-02-2018, 06:39 AM
Looks to be a nice example. However I think you would attract more individuals with replacing some of the parts with the factory ones ( trim, lights, etc)

brianf408
05-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Thanks, I actually was already thinking about swapping the interior trim this weekend since I know that isn't everyone's cup of tea. For the lights, I may keep them as they are for now.

Anyone interested in some custom trim? I think it originally came from Dane.

danewilson77
05-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Thanks, I actually was already thinking about swapping the interior trim this weekend since I know that isn't everyone's cup of tea. For the lights, I may keep them as they are for now.

Anyone interested in some custom trim? I think it originally came from Dane.Lmao.... I was just going to ask. That trim is badass!

Sophia Qu! Out of Cali! You need to post some closeups of that shit. Your car will sell in a day! Ha!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180503/478c5b5b51eb51ac2c29c4f8f0c2a85b.jpg

Vas
05-03-2018, 10:19 AM

Anyone interested in some custom trim? I think it originally came from Dane.

It is just easier to sell a car close to factory form vs something that has a personal touch to it

danewilson77
05-03-2018, 11:35 AM
It is just easier to sell a car close to factory form vs something that has a personal touch to itUnless the buyer is looking for a ZHP with custom trim

:raisingeyebrows

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

brianf408
05-03-2018, 07:34 PM
Trim will be swapped back to black cube tomorrow. I'll have the custom stuff posted FS shortly or just keep it for a future project. It's pretty badass IMO and I'm already contemplating something similar for the next DD.

Not too worried on the rest since the car itself has quite a bit of aftermarket underneath, but if it sits I'll revert as much as I can and just part out the goodies. Should have some great weather this weekend for a fresh wax and photo shoot.

brianf408
05-22-2018, 05:21 AM
Sold!