PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 BMW 330i ZHP | 6MT | Sapphire Black + Alcantara | 85,800 miles - $10500

Tides
06-27-2018, 02:23 PM
Greetings Mafia,

I'm having some trouble adding photos at the moment, so please refer to my craigslist ad for pictures until I get that sorted. https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/d/2003-bmw-330i-zhp-6mt-black/6628741812.html

Unfortunately I am parting ways with:

VIN:WBAEV534X3KM04111
Year:2003
Make:BMW
Model:330i
Price: $10,500
Mileage:85,800
Transmission type: 6MT
Body Type (coupe or sedan):Sedan
Color:Sapphire Black Metallic
Packages:Performance (ZHP)
Title status:Clean and in hand.

Recent maintenance on this vehicle inlcudes:
Cooling system refresh
Front control arm bushings replacement
Steering coupler replacement
Clutch, flywheel, pivot pin, fork, and pilot bearing replacement
AFE air intake & Shark Injector upgrade module installation
Battery replacement
Khoalty lenses
VANOS solenoid replacement
DISA Valve replacement

Mechanically the vehicle is running beautifully, and significant preventative maintenance has been performed to ensure this continues. There are however some cosmetic shortfalls present.

Cons:
Curb rash on both front wheels
Fading of paint on passenger side C pillar - I've worked on this con recently and it's almost completely eliminated.
Bubbling on A pillars
Door ding on driver side door

I have tried my best to include quality photos of all of the cons I have indicated.

There are extensive records to document all of the recent maintenance of the vehicle, which I can forward pictures of upon request. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the vehicle.

Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions. Feel free to text me at (808) 681-2948. Mileage will continue to creep up as I still drive this vehicle periodically.

Thank you for looking!

webster
06-28-2018, 11:11 AM
GLWS