PDA

View Full Version : New Price! 2004 BMW 330i ZHP Imola Red

creuther44
08-20-2018, 01:21 PM
2004 BMW 330i ZHP Imola Red.

This ZHP is in great shape and is well taken care of. The M sport suspension, M sport steering wheel, M aerodynamic package, Harman-Kardon Sound System, and Aluminum “silver cube” trim and much more all make this a must have for ZHP enthusiasts.

As you all know this car can zip around corners and overtake most vehicles any day, all while the driver enjoys a smooth comfortable ride sitting on soft leather.

It may have high mileage, but you will not find a 2004 BMW in better shape. The engine has been very well maintained with many parts replaced and can provide the BMW driving experience that enthusiasts love. Some TLC is needed for aesthetic purposes, but every BMW always needs some touch ups here and there. I have a full list if you want more information.

The most recent maintenance has been front/ rear brakes, e-brakes, brake sensors, and new summer tires.

All and all this car is an all around amazing vehicle that any owner would be proud to own and be the envy of their friends.

VIN: WBAEV53434KM06882
Year: 2004
Make: BMW
Model: 330i ZHP
Price: $6,500
Mileage: 216,230
Transmission type: Manual
Body Type: Sedan
Color: Imola Red
Packages:
Performance Package: M sport suspension, front sport seats, M sport steering wheel, M aerodynamic package, high gloss satin chrome trim, M double spoke 18” wheels, anthracite roof liner, cube aluminum trim, cloth/alcantara upholstery
Glass moonroof, rain sensor, xenon headlights, Harman-Kardon Sound System, Aluminum “silver cube” trim, tinted windows
Title status: Clean

If interested please personal message me through this site. The car is ready for test drives.

More pictures can be seen here. http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/cto...647858069.html

danewilson77
08-20-2018, 02:44 PM
GLWS!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk