PDA

View Full Version : Is 75,000 miles too low for a 2005 ZHP?

Wademco
09-10-2018, 03:40 PM
I need to sell my 2005 ZHP, as I need cash for my business. I have only owned it since Jan. 2018, buying it from a
New Mexico resident who owned it for 6 years. He purchased from the original selling BMW dealer in Dallas.
I have all the records from the second owner, which were pretty basic, as with miles this low, it needed very little!

Since I have owned it, I have replaced the starter, battery, and oil twice. I have the original MSRP sticker: along with the
ZHP package, it was delivered with tan leather interior over Black Sapphire Metallic exterior, BMW link, Xenons, leather
seats, moonroof.

I have changed the oil twice, and replaced the starter and battery when it did not start! Paint and interior are in excellent
condition, especially for a 13+ year old car. Seats are in great shape, with a little wear on the drivers side bolster, which is
pretty common on sport seat interiors. Otherwise it's immaculate.

The Black Sapphire Metallic paint is in excellent condition, a few touchups on some small chips, but nothing major. The CarFax is
clean, with only regular maintenance showing. There is a small dimple in the rear bumper, otherwise the paint and body are immaculate.
Rubber was as I received it, Michelin Pilot Super Sports with 70-75% tread left. Two of the wheels have some curb rash that I would consider
minor, and the other two are fine.

6 Speed manual transmission, it will link your cell phone, and everything works as it should. There are lots of ZHP's out there, most with
lots of miles on them, or modified in some fashion. This is a true, original unmolested, ZHP that will only appreciate in value over time.
I don't need to sell, but as business conditions change, I need the cash investment, which is why I am considering selling.

Please don't try to low-ball me, as I am not in a fire sale mode! If you are seriously interested, I can send additional pics as requested.
I can also arrange shipping if necessary.

nweshner
09-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Please give me a call or text @ (916)835-8912. Very interested in this vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

az3579
09-10-2018, 06:08 PM
Rules state a price must be listed.

John in VA
09-10-2018, 07:48 PM
Is 75,000 miles too low for a 2005 ZHP?
I don't see anything in your post that refers to your mileage question? My 2006 has 61K miles. A neighbor recently found a 2001 325i with 77K miles, sold by the original owner.

webster
09-10-2018, 08:05 PM
Beautiful car but the answer to the thread title is yes. These cars should be driven. They are not collector cars.

Also even at 75k you should expect to have to do brakes, vanos, cooling system, ofhg, vcg, plugs, struts, cabs etc. So something to take into consideration when selling.

I do love bsm over nb tho. Glws. Yes a price is required.