PDA

View Full Version : (SOLD) 2004 ZHP sedan automatic For Sale $4300 silbergrau

mdimaggio
09-12-2018, 10:57 PM
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD...Up for sale is my 2004 silbergrau metallic sedan. 188k miles. Some blemishes on the exterior including clear coat delamination on the roof and rear bumper. Interior is in excellent condition, except the radio/navigation is not working. Oil pan is leaking. Has heated seats, perforated sport wheel, leather seats, corona rings installed by previous owner, Dinan airbox and filter. Has had intermittent fuel trim faults stored, none since cleaning air filter. Also had a slight hesitation at times when taking off from a stop, air leak? Probably needs a fuel level sensor, I ran out of fuel twice with 15 miles left till empty. Main thing is the engine runs strong and car handles great. She needs some love and tenderness and I’d love for an enthusiast to have her and caress her. She doesn’t get driven much anymore. She’s still a looker. With a few minor repairs she’ll be back to her illustrious self in no time. Any questions, let me know. Smogged and ready to go. Priced to sell

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/d/bmw-330-zhp/6696529660.html

danewilson77
09-18-2018, 06:37 PM
GLWS.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mdimaggio
09-20-2018, 08:05 AM
Sold