PDA

View Full Version : E46 A/C relocation kit with NAVI

fjpenzo85
10-05-2018, 11:00 AM
thx

cakM3
10-05-2018, 11:45 AM
This part is used and has scratches on it and you’re asking for $125 for a used scratched part when you can buy brand new never used for $122.52

You really need to reconsider your selling price if you really want to sell this item.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181005/ab2b9221e9dda618a7f4524c2d86102a.jpg

FCP Euro and buying from them gives you a lifetime warranty.

It is your part and if you want to sell it at $125 you’re more than welcome to do so but don’t expect to sell off this used part right away....if ever...

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

fjpenzo85
10-05-2018, 12:16 PM
thank you for your kind words, I lowered the price to 80 shipped, have a great weekend ;)

cakM3
10-05-2018, 12:22 PM
thank you for your kind words, I lowered the price to 80 shipped, have a great weekend ;)

You’re headed in the right direction. You will eventually sell once you hit the right price range then you will have an idea how much your part is really worth based on the wear it shows [emoji1417]

Sometimes it is better to pay it forward and ask the recipient to pay for shipping, then you’re really helping fellow forum members out rather than price gouging them...something to think about in the future. Good luck! [emoji41]

fjpenzo85
10-05-2018, 12:43 PM
You’re headed in the right direction. You will eventually sell once you hit the right price range then you will have an idea how much your part is really worth based on the wear it shows [emoji1417]

Sometimes it is better to pay it forward and ask the recipient to pay for shipping, then you’re really helping fellow forum members out rather than price gouging them...something to think about in the future. Good luck! [emoji41]

dont want to mislead anyone but that part you posted is the wrong part, mines is for cars with navi which is a different part number but I appreciate the price reference, and I will take your advice on asking the recipient to pay for the shipping.