PDA

View Full Version : WTB - One front style 135 wheel (18x8)

Mo
11-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Looking to buy one front ZHP wheel.
Thanks.

Mo
11-06-2018, 10:17 PM
Also can someone confirm if the stock wheel color is silver or hypersilver?

KTS317
11-07-2018, 08:23 AM
I could be wrong but I believe the stock color is titanium silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

az3579
11-07-2018, 09:01 AM
I could be wrong but I believe the stock color is titanium silver

From what I found while searching, the color that it comes with from the factory appears to be "Reflex Silver" (Paint Code A44). According to the post, dealers spray the wheels Titanium Silver because it's cheaper.. I'm guessing this is in reference to when wheels get refinished.

Here is a reference to the post. I'm not sure if that information is verified, but makes sense to me as brand new wheels don't look like TiAg to me. Stock finishes seem to have a bit more depth and "color" to them, if that makes any sense.

Link to post: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14892093&postcount=5

KTS317
11-07-2018, 09:42 AM
From what I found while searching, the color that it comes with from the factory appears to be "Reflex Silver" (Paint Code A44). According to the post, dealers spray the wheels Titanium Silver because it's cheaper.. I'm guessing this is in reference to when wheels get refinished.

Here is a reference to the post. I'm not sure if that information is verified, but makes sense to me as brand new wheels don't look like TiAg to me. Stock finishes seem to have a bit more depth and "color" to them, if that makes any sense.

Link to post: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14892093&postcount=5

You are likely right. A few years ago I needed to touch up a set of rough wheels and used leftover TiAg paint. In the small areas it matched great. I assumed it was the right paint but they could have been refinished before or I could just be terrible at matching colors [emoji2]

PetesZ
11-07-2018, 12:55 PM
I have a pair of fronts. Would sell both.

Did the accident damage get one of the front wheels also?

Mo
11-07-2018, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the insight everyone.

Mo
11-07-2018, 04:49 PM
I have a pair of fronts. Would sell both.

Did the accident damage get one of the front wheels also?

No. Unfortunately, luck decided that my accident wasn't enough punishment and a pothole on the highway took out both of my wheels and tires on the right side of the car. Thankfully I had one extra rear so I didn't need to tow it, but now the front is still on the spare.

PM sent.

Showda711
11-07-2018, 07:25 PM
where are you located?

Mo
11-07-2018, 08:03 PM
where are you located?

Blacksburg, VA