View Full Version : WTB: ZHP Sedan or Coupe Manual

Dano516
01-14-2019, 07:40 PM
Hello all,

I have finally sold my '91 325iX, and I am trying to take a leave from the E30 game for a bit. I am currently looking for a newer BMW to suit my needs. I am currently located in New York, but I am willing to travel wherever to bring a car home. Before you ask, yes, I have checked Craigslist in the area and am posting here just for further research. I was not able to sell my E30 fast enough, thus, I missed out on a couple of very well conditioned ZHP's around. By any chance, if someone bought an orient blue ZHP sedan with Euro-spec tail lights around November/December, or a silver ZHP sedan from a dealership in Bridgeport, CT with E36 M3 wheels on winter tires, I am currently envious of your purchase.

In the meantime, here is what I am looking for.
Year(s): 2004, 2005, 2006
Desired Location: Less than a day's drive from NYC
Desired Mileage: Sub-130k; well-kept
Transmission: Manual transmission only
Desired Body: Coupe or sedan, no vert
Desired Color: No preference
Desired Packages: Cold Weather, Fold-down rear seats
Misc: Not a fan of alcantara

Thank you all!

joeybananaz18
01-15-2019, 03:35 AM
Good luck in the hunt. Where are you located? I’m in Westchester so maybe I can help keep an eye for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loemerich
01-15-2019, 08:02 AM
These are the sites I searched for over 3 months daily to finally locate a car in SF Bay (2,000 miles away): Autotrader, Cargurus, Cars, Craigslist, eBay, Bring a Trailer, e46fanatics, facebook. Just know that the market is pretty much empty due to the time of year. I also had my eye on the Bridgeport ZHP but it was sold before I made up my mind.
Good luck.

Dano516
01-16-2019, 02:15 AM
I also had my eye on the Bridgeport ZHP but it was sold before I made up my mind.
Good luck.

Literally the worst feeling man. Good luck to you too!

Dano516
01-16-2019, 02:16 AM
I'm in Queens. Will do my part as well, thanks!

joeybananaz18
01-16-2019, 04:39 AM
oh cool. my parents are in whitestone. i pass by every so often. maybe we'll run into each other.

loemerich
01-16-2019, 08:30 AM
Literally the worst feeling man. Good luck to you too!
I am set... mine is on the way from CA to MI

zhp4life
01-16-2019, 09:56 AM
which one you end up getting?, not easy to find low mileage one.

NYRhockey
01-16-2019, 06:16 PM
These are the sites I searched for over 3 months daily to finally locate a car in SF Bay (2,000 miles away): Autotrader, Cargurus, Cars, Craigslist, eBay, Bring a Trailer, e46fanatics, facebook. Just know that the market is pretty much empty due to the time of year. I also had my eye on the Bridgeport ZHP but it was sold before I made up my mind.
Good luck.

iseecars is also pretty good. I found my current one on Ebay.

loemerich
01-17-2019, 08:46 PM
which one you end up getting?, not easy to find low mileage one.

It's an 04 silver/ black 100% stock ZHP with 81k miles. One California owner. Found on SF Bay Craigslist.

drummr8
01-22-2019, 08:14 PM
I am about to sell my 05 coupe in nearly pristine condition with 77k miles. It is titanium silver over gray leather, 6MT. New tires, water pump, alternator, VANOS rebuilt, CCV system replaced, new belts, valve cover gaskets, LED halos in headlights. It does not have heated seats unfortunately, but it does have adjustable lumbar. Send me a message if interested.