VANOS from Dr. Vanos
DISA valve
Oil filter housing gasket
Serpentine belt
Front left window regulator
Brakes (less than 500 miles) - all 4 with MEYLE rotors and Hella Pagid pads
Parking brake shoes and hardware kit
Both airbags replaced under recall
Includes full set of winter wheels - Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted on OEM wheels that are painted black
Leather wrapped steering wheel - replaced original alcantara
OEM carpet and rubber winter floor mats

The bad:
Oil staining on right rear of oil pan. Not enough to be active leak, but may be seeping from oil pan gasket.
Phantom water leak - over past few months found intermittent water leak in front right foot well. Recently removed right drain tube from sunroof to A pillar to inspect, but tube was connected and not blocked. Reassembled and could not recreate leak with hose. Even had headliner pulled down to watch, but no water.
A piece of the black door molding (reveal trim) by the right rear door is broken off. Still have the piece so new owner could leave be, repair or replace. (See photo)
Door ding above the rear wheel on the driver’s side. (See photo)
Only one key/fob
Odometer is pixelated sometimes on start-up, but eventually all pixels function
Auto up (one-touch up) feature on front left window does not work
AutoCheck shows rear accident in 2008. Airbags did not deploy. Can send full report upon request

Little bit of background:
Car is being sold by ChangingGears (changing-gears.org), a non-profit organization in Cincinnati, Ohio. ChangingGears is also a used car dealer where all proceeds from sales are used to help ChangingGears achieve its mission of removing transportation barriers for people who are working their way out of poverty. An employee of ChangingGears owned this ZHP since June 2014 and donated it to ChangingGears to support the organization. Therefore buyer can get any questions answered from previous owner even though this is not officially a private party sale.

Cell: 513-371-0444 (Text)
Work Phone: 513-347-2004
email: sales@changing-gears.org

I Have attached the link to the craigslist post and the best way to contact us with any question:
https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ctd/d/cincinnati-2004-bmw-330i-zhp/6831707441.html

ChangingGears
03-01-2019, 02:45 PM
I am having issues with uploading images of the ZHP in the post. Pictured below are of the ZHP listed for sale above. Click the link in the original post for more pictures.

ChangingGears
03-15-2019, 09:11 AM
It has sold. thank you

DeathTrap
03-15-2019, 09:32 AM
Congrats! I hope the new owner will appreciate it!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk