PDA

View Full Version : 2000 e46 330iT 6MT ZHP Touring

nextelbuddy
09-19-2019, 09:34 AM
Delete

RUS_ZHP
09-19-2019, 03:38 PM
That interior is gorgeous! Good luck with sale!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RPM ZHP
09-20-2019, 03:53 AM
Just wow.

nextelbuddy
09-20-2019, 04:54 AM
That interior is gorgeous! Good luck with sale!

Just wow.

thanks guys! appreciate the comments. hoping this goes to a new home soon :)

Fried_Chicken
09-20-2019, 10:36 PM
wHy can't bMW make good cars 2day

RUS_ZHP
09-21-2019, 09:14 AM
wHy can't bMW make good cars 2dayBecause people what "iphone" equivalent for the cars, so they can change every two years or so. Nobody care about serviceability of cars. Plus, manufacturers became smart and stopped making quality parts in order to reduce the cost.
I am with you on this and it is sad to acknowledge that robust and properly design cars will not build in the future.

Fried_Chicken
09-21-2019, 11:35 AM
Because people what "iphone" equivalent for the cars, so they can change every two years or so. Nobody care about serviceability of cars. Plus, manufacturers became smart and stopped making quality parts in order to reduce the cost.
I am with you on this and it is sad to acknowledge that robust and properly design cars will not build in the future.

*cries*

nextelbuddy
09-22-2019, 04:06 AM
Because people what "iphone" equivalent for the cars, so they can change every two years or so. Nobody care about serviceability of cars. Plus, manufacturers became smart and stopped making quality parts in order to reduce the cost.

Sad but true. Also cost for them goes down with lower quality parts but price goes up for consumers. Win win for manufacturers.

RUS_ZHP
09-22-2019, 06:56 AM
Sad but true. Also cost for them goes down with lower quality parts but price goes up for consumers. Win win for manufacturers.That's why we drive and love our cars.
I do not see myself driving something new or few years old. But I can see myself driving something that 30 years old as long as it's sorted mechanically.

It's strange that car like your is not sold within day or so. I've seen you comment about S54 touring your selling and cannot believe it's still available.
I don't understand how people paying similar asking price for ~100k miles zhp or regular e46 as long as it has some maintenance done and cosmetically fine. It's very strange.

BMWCurves
09-28-2019, 05:25 AM
Man, keep churning these out and I might cave.

Why can't you live in the PacNW?