PDA

View Full Version : Anybody to sell MS45.1 XDF or Definition files ?

BerDz3nA
03-25-2020, 10:43 AM
I need ms45.1 xdf or rr definition files. I am willin to buy.
Please contact me if you have.

DeathTrap
03-25-2020, 10:56 AM
It's not an .XDF file, but have you checked out Renovelo tuning software? I have downloaded it, haven't used it yet due to the blown engine, but it seems good for just tuning.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BerDz3nA
03-25-2020, 11:11 AM
It's not an .XDF file, but have you checked out Renovelo tuning software? I have downloaded it, haven't used it yet due to the blown engine, but it seems good for just tuning.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Is there a trial version ? It costs too much 😁

rkneeshaw
04-01-2020, 04:35 AM
Honestly $250 for a full tuning app that can also flash to your car and updates your DME to the current version all in one tool is pretty damn cheap.

If you want a real tuning package like WinOLS its $1000 and you dont even get any maps.

That said, someone on e46f did create an XDF for MS45.1. If you get your hands on it you will need to find a way to flash your tune to the car. Terra released a free MS45 flasher tool (also on e46f) that you can download. It is fairly easy to use, but there is one checksum it does not correct that 90% of the time wont be an issue for you. He's posted a work around that allows you to disable that checksum in your tune.