PDA

View Full Version : 2004 ZHP sedan IR / alc / MT / 140k miles / $9,250 / Austin TX

fredo
04-20-2020, 06:15 AM
Not mine. Lots of new parts. WBAEV53434KM05280.

https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/austin-2004-bmw-330i-zhp-manual-sedan/7110336730.html

From ad:

Up for sale is my 2004 Imola Red/Alcantara 6-speed ZHP sedan w/ cold weather package. If you’re looking at this ad, I will assume you know what’s special about this package. However, if you are not I have included two links that you can use to familiarize yourself with why this model is more special than your standard E46 sedan.

https://carbuzz.com/features/forget-the-e46-m3-this-is-the-used-bmw-you-need-to-buy

https://bringatrailer.com/bmw/e46-330i-zhp/

This particular ZHP spent most of its life in the PNW and is completely mechanically sorted. Literally everything works as it should and it does not have a spec of rust anywhere. It’s has easily had $10k worth of repairs(maybe more) in the last three years. Here is a list of repairs I’m aware of:

New Clutch and Flywheel kit
Refreshed Cooling System
New Koni yellow shocks and struts/dampers and springs
New Motor Mounts
New Transmission Mounts
New Lower Control Arms
New Front Control Arm Bushings
New Sway Bar Links
New Mass Air Flow sensor
New Starter
New ambient temperature sensor and all related wiring
New O2 sensors
New ABS sensor
New aftermarket brake pads and rotors
New Corsa Catback Exhaust (has a subdued burble, and definitely isn’t too loud. I’m picky, and a bad exhaust would have been a deal breaker for me)
New UUC short throw gearbox
New Shift Linkage
New new Shift Shaft Seal
New interior Shift Knob
New Alcantara on the steering wheel
New BMW branded windshield installed by the dealer
New front driver and passenger airbag replaced under Takata recall
Tires have roughly 10-12k miles on them and have plenty of tread left
Car comes with 2 keys

Less than perfect:
-The Alcantara is worn through and shows a hole on the driver side bolster.
-Some of the “metal cube” interior trim is loose and rattles. I have not attempted to solve it, although I assume it will be an easy fix.
-the center console coating is fairly scratched
-the upholstery on the A and C pillars came loose and I removed it
-the rear brakes squeak but I have been told my several mechanics that it’s the nature of these aftermarket brakes. I would have had them replaced had there been a mechanical need, but there wasn’t
-there is extremely minor clear coat bubbling on the trunk

I am willing to send any additional pics/videos to perspective buyers. Questions are welcome, as I LOVE talking about this car.

I was not expecting to sell this car but I have two cars, work from home(even before it was the new normal), and recently lost my garage space. This one is not the daily, so it has the be the one to go, unfortunately. Although my price *is* negotiable I am not willing to entertain lowball offers. The answer will be a polite “no”.

Text messages preferred.

illirep
04-20-2020, 06:21 AM
Looks nice. Is it me or is the 12 o’clock marker on the wheel not centered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28firefighter
04-20-2020, 06:56 AM
Looks nice. Is it me or is the 12 o’clock marker on the wheel not centered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking it may just be a camera angle thing, but either way, I can't un-see that now that you have pointed it out.

Looks like a nice car and, if nothing else, the type of owner you'd want to buy from.

Vas
04-20-2020, 04:18 PM
Man this is clean.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk