PDA

View Full Version : WTB - PA Soft + Laptop

Phillips0417
06-29-2020, 09:10 AM
As the title suggests, i'm looking for PA Soft and a laptop to run it. I'd prefer to buy as a whole setup; as I had issues getting it running before. I have a work issued Windows 10 enterprise laptop that I can bring home and use as well if I need to, but I'm trying to keep personal stuff off my company laptop.

Let me know what you have!

Tnhl1989
06-29-2020, 09:15 AM
I provide scanners you can purchase from my website. Bmwpasoft.com and I provide technical support with getting it running. I don't believe it's a wise idea to use the work enterprise computer to do this on though. I would recommend just getting a personal laptop for this. Any windows laptop would work fine. Let me know if you have questions.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Phillips0417
06-29-2020, 09:48 AM
I had one before, i know how to use it and i already said i didn't want to use it on my company issued laptop. I'd like to know if anyone is selling theirs as a whole before I piecemeal parts.

johnrando
06-29-2020, 05:04 PM
I may have one.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

az3579
06-29-2020, 07:26 PM
I will have a laptop for sale very shortly here, just waiting on my replacement laptop to come back from warranty repair.
It's a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (1st generation). I can ensure PA Soft is installed and functional, amongst other diagnostic software. You'll need to source the PA Soft module though, or if you want to add it to the cost of the laptop, I can acquire one from Tony and send it with the laptop.

It'll probably be a couple of weeks before it's ready for sale though, if you're willing to wait.

Phillips0417
06-30-2020, 07:36 AM
I will have a laptop for sale very shortly here, just waiting on my replacement laptop to come back from warranty repair.
It's a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga (1st generation). I can ensure PA Soft is installed and functional, amongst other diagnostic software. You'll need to source the PA Soft module though, or if you want to add it to the cost of the laptop, I can acquire one from Tony and send it with the laptop.

It'll probably be a couple of weeks before it's ready for sale though, if you're willing to wait.

This will be perfect! Let me know how much you want for the setup. If you could make sure it works with yours, I can source the module and cable myself; unless you have an extra or could do it. I don't mind paying a little extra to you or waiting a couple of weeks. I'm probably a couple months away from actually needing it, but wanted to start the legwork early.

az3579
06-30-2020, 08:16 AM
This will be perfect! Let me know how much you want for the setup. If you could make sure it works with yours, I can source the module and cable myself; unless you have an extra or could do it. I don't mind paying a little extra to you or waiting a couple of weeks. I'm probably a couple months away from actually needing it, but wanted to start the legwork early.

To ensure it's a cohesive experience, I can obtain the PA Soft module and test the exact unit you'll be using with it to make sure all is well. I'll get back to you on the price as I haven't done any research yet.

It's also going to have ISTA-D, ISTA-P, INPA, WinKFP, NCS Expert, etc. so you'll have a full suite of software to use. You'll need to order an appropriate cable to use these application suites, however, as the PA Soft cable/module is not compatible with the other software.

az3579
07-16-2020, 04:56 AM
Sent you a PM a few days ago. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed. Thanks!

Phillips0417
07-16-2020, 04:52 PM
Just replied; sorry for the late response.