PDA

View Full Version : FS 2005 AW AT Sedan 104,500

Eugene
10-01-2020, 12:58 PM
I decided to part with my ZHP. I listed it on Facebook Market place with 20 pictures, copying the listing text below - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/800129954069465/

VIN:km40782
Year: 2015
Make: BMW
Model: 330i
Price: $8500
Mileage: 104,500
Transmission type: AT
Body Type (coupe or sedan): sedan
Color: White
Packages: sunroof, power seats, cold weather package
Title status (salvage? lien holders?): clean, in hand

Currently asking $8500 but negotiable

Feel free to text me at nine one seven two nine nine two seven six five or pm me here

For the first 14 years, the car was in Texas until I purchased it last year and brought it to NY, which means there is no rust on the underbody. Since April of last year, I've invested over $5000 into replacement parts (mostly for Preventative maintenance) and upgrades (picture attached). As of right now, the car has 104,500 miles on it, but it may go up slightly as I still occasionally drive it.

When I purchased it last year, I intended to keep it for a long time, that's why I invested in all the parts.

The Good:
- Rare ZHP package
- Alpine White Color
- Low, mostly Texas miles
- Android Navigation with Reverse Camera
- Dash Cam hardwired to come on when the car is turned on
- 3 keys
- new headlight colors (due to previous ones yellowing)
- All preventative maintenance / parts Addressed including: Re-newed Alcantara/Leather steering wheel cover, Disa Valve, Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, Mass Air Flow Sensor, Lower intake hose, engine and transmission mounts, lower control arm bushing kit (left and right), tie rods (both sides), radiator, cooling fan converted to electric, front strut assembly (both sides), valve cover gasket, a new battery, front right and left window regulators, AT and Differential fluids have been changed, oil pan gasket and recently a wheel alignment has been done

The bad:
- A few scratches + paint imperfections from being street parked for a year, including 1 spot, from something hitting it, on rear panel that has a little rust (see picture)
- All rims have varying length of curb rash
-The front pillars are sagging on the bottom (common BMW issue)

Feel free to ask me any questions that you might have. I have additional pictures if needed.

Eugene
12-30-2020, 05:59 AM
Still available...Dropped price to $8500

fredo
12-30-2020, 08:24 AM
GLWS. Car looks nice. :thumbsup