PDA

View Full Version : 2006 ZHP coupe IR / black /MT 90k miles $12,500 Dallas TX

fredo
10-20-2020, 05:37 AM
Not mine. From ad:

"Selling my ZHP coupe, as I'm looking to upgrade to an M2. I bought from the original owner last year at 86K miles. Car has all available options (except auto transmission): Performance Pkg, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Nav (upgraded to Dynavin), Park Distance Control, Xenon lights, and Power Rear Sunshade. Have invoices for all maintenance since was sold new in Germany.

Recently had the airbag recall done, dealer inspected car and only found a couple oil leaks which have been fixed. All the big issues have been serviced; cooling system refreshed, new brakes, new shocks, new battery, new motor mounts, no leaks, vanos seals replaced. All original with no modifications except window tint. Clean Carfax, no accidents, no rust. Car needs nothing. Priced for quick sale, REASONABLE offers considered."

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/richardson-i-zhp/7216784050.html

WBABD53436PE10199

pedro2u
10-20-2020, 06:35 AM
wow, that seems like a BaT candidate

BMWCurves
10-20-2020, 03:00 PM
Yeah, seems like a very fair price if there aren't any glaring issues omitted.

GMBBS
10-28-2020, 06:15 AM
Guys, thought I'd share for the greater good...This was my car, sold it under 48 hours at full asking price, and had three back-up buyers at full asking price. Guess this bodes well for the upcoming sale of my Alpine/Nat Brown 80K mile sedan, have to not under value that one.:)

BMWCurves
10-28-2020, 02:12 PM
Guys, thought I'd share for the greater good...This was my car, sold it under 48 hours at full asking price, and had three back-up buyers at full asking price. Guess this bodes well for the upcoming sale of my Alpine/Nat Brown 80K mile sedan, have to not under value that one.:)

Shoot, I have a friend who would be interested. It’s a fantastic color combo. Manual transmission? Where are you planning to post it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pedro2u
10-28-2020, 02:38 PM
Shoot, I have a friend who would be interested. It’s a fantastic color combo. Manual transmission? Where are you planning to post it?

I was reading GMBBs's email update and thought he was saying he already sold it. The CL listing that Fredo posted is also no longer active

BMWCurves
10-28-2020, 03:18 PM
I was reading GMBBs's email update and thought he was saying he already sold it. The CL listing that Fredo posted is also no longer active

The alpine white one? He said in the post I replied to that it was being listed in the near future...

pedro2u
10-28-2020, 03:27 PM
The alpine white one? He said in the post I replied to that it was being listed in the near future...

You're right, I thought you were referring to the coupe that's the title of this thread.

Everyone move along, nothing to see here......:facepalm

GMBBS
10-29-2020, 07:10 AM
Sedan is auto. I'm probably going to swing for the fences, and post it up on BAT, if they'll take it.

BMWCurves
10-29-2020, 12:31 PM
Sedan is auto. I'm probably going to swing for the fences, and post it up on BAT, if they'll take it.

Oooh good luck! My buddy is looking for a manual, but if it's in good nick an automatic should fetch a pretty penny with that color combo