PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming 04 Imola MT 121k for sale, asking for help

330i Lover
03-09-2021, 06:45 AM
Man it's been a long time since I've posted on here but always feel welcome and invited to join in on the ZHP-goodness. The mafia family is definitely a rare one. To summarize, my 04 Imola will be up for sale soon and I'm having a hard time with a listing price and do not know the best website(s) to list the car. Since the ZHP is more of a niche-market than your typical Toyota Camry (no disrespect as I have one haha) I didn't know if you guys recommended a particular website to get the most bang for the buck, if that makes sense. I work full time, have (2) small children, a small side business and other interests that severely limit my time to dedicate to all of the different places to list a car for sale but don't want to miss out on higher quality buyers. I look forward to hearing your responses. Thanks in advance.

Garrett

fredo
03-09-2021, 08:13 AM
You may consider BaT. Our cars get good prices there. This one sold recently for $11,250 and it looks very similar to yours:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2004-bmw-330i-zhp-56/

TrKy3
03-09-2021, 11:38 AM
I agree BAT will def. be your best bet, albeit I did sell one on here and one on FB marketplace for not much lower than my ask.
I think that one on BAT that fredo posted should have gone for a bit more. If you're listing on BAT, I would try to obtain a reserve of at least 11-12K and make sure you have time to field questions, take additional pics if asked, etc.
Maintenance records, cold start, driving through the gears, undercarriage shots, and pics of any flaws will go a long way.

Could always try your local Craigslist, potentially someone local would be interested.

330i Lover
03-17-2021, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the responses. I'll likely be posting here and FB Market first and going from there. Cheers!

Dubaudi2400
03-18-2021, 11:22 AM
Or I can buy it

Vas
03-18-2021, 01:10 PM
Or I can buy itBoom.

Keep the car in the family.

Sorry though you have to sell.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk