PDA

View Full Version : Enthusiast Owned 6 speed 2005 BMW 330i M Sport ZHP Sedan with custom and aftermarket options

JG
05-04-2021, 09:40 PM
Hi All - I bought this ZHP from someone on here 6 years ago, after spending 6 months searching for the exact model I wanted.

I am the 3rd owner. All 3 owners have been enthusiasts and members of this site. It has always been garaged by myself and the previous owners. The first two owners were friends. The original owner was a master mechanic ( Stuart Moulton ) who customized the car and kept it as a garage queen (his words) before finally selling it. See the attached photos of Performance BMW magazine with this exact vehicle on the cover. The magazine is in perfect condition and goes to the buyer.

Here is an article (http://ultimateklasse.com/blog/2013/5/27/stuart-moultons-e46-zhp-touring) about the car when it was owned by stuart and the work he did on it. While much of it was brought back to stock before being sold, you can see the custom pieces and upgrades/mods still on it below.

I have all the records for the car.

No accident ever other than some rim curb damage (fixed) and bumper scratches (someone bumped it in the parking lot).

Miles: 94,500
Asking Price: $15,000
Black Sapphire Metallic with Black Leather Interior
6 Speed

Features/Upgrades/Mods to Note:
- AUDIO SYSTEM: JL Cleansweep sending to an Alpine amp 1000/1 and then into custom fiberglass sub enclosure with a JL Audio JL10w7. Harmon Karden speakers
- Adjustable Height and Dampening Bilstein PSS9 coil-overs. Handles AMAZING
- Turner Motorsport subframe reinforcement kit
- Turner rear trailing arm bushing limiter kit
- ECS carbon fiber front strut bar
- Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- OEM M3 rear and side mirrors with custom bases
- OEM M badged door sills
- Turner Rear Shock Mounts - HD alum/rubber
- Turner upper shock tower mount reinforcements
- Turner adjustable sway mounts
- Perforated Leather M Steering Wheel
- BMW Performance short shift kit
- Clear OEM euro lighting
- Angel Eyes
- Clear Bra on front and various sections of the car
- Parking Distance Control added
- Window tint
- Infiniti HID fogs
- OEM BMW Aux connector - uses mini stereo plug - not iPhone port
- CDV delete
- Dr Vanos Kit Applied

If you want see the market check out Bring a Trailer HERE to see a graph of recent sales and you'll see my price is very reasonable. https://bringatrailer.com/bmw/e46-330i-zhp/

cakM3
05-05-2021, 02:44 AM
It's a very nice and clean ZHP, GLWS :thumbsup

BMWCurves
05-05-2021, 08:59 AM
GLWS!

Vas
05-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Glad to see Stuart's old zhp is still around. Glws

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

BADCLOWN
05-05-2021, 03:11 PM
very clean example and nice mods to accompany it. worth the asking price, good luck with the sale

TrKy3
05-05-2021, 08:50 PM
Nice car! Did you blow the cone/surround off of that w7?

JG
05-06-2021, 01:52 PM
Thank you everyone. Appreciate the nice feedback.

JG
05-06-2021, 01:58 PM
Nice car! Did you blow the cone/surround off of that w7?

Yeah, the cone/surround got brittle with age, and fell apart. Amazingly, it's been like this for about 3 years, and it hasn't caused any issue with sound quality at all. I actually have a replacement cone kit that glues on, that I bought. I just haven't repaired it, as it doesn't bother me. I will give the repair kit to whomever buys the car if they want it. It was over $1000 for the JL10w7 originally, so not worth replacing the speaker given it works fine. I figure either leave it be, or repair the cone for aesthetic purpose using the kit i have if one wants to mess with it.

Whammy
05-07-2021, 06:27 AM
Want!!! This makes me sad I sold my ZHP.

GLWS!

ItsRichieRich
05-07-2021, 01:49 PM
Willing to part the tail lights and side market? I can provide the OEM lights plus cash.

JG
05-07-2021, 03:20 PM
Willing to part the tail lights and side market? I can provide the OEM lights plus cash.

Nope. I'm not looking to part anything out at this time.

ihaveazhp
05-30-2021, 06:20 PM
Car still available? I’m assuming the fenders are still rolled out from the previous owner? Car looks great.

Thanks

JG
06-02-2021, 04:55 PM
The car is sold. I am sad to see it go, but needed to sell it due to garage space issues. :( I hope to get another some day!