PDA

View Full Version : Hi, my name is Chuck B. and I'm a....

chuckb
11-06-2021, 08:39 PM
muthaf#!&!n' ZHP gangsta! ...now that I am part of the mafia. No other gang affiliations at this time.

After having to crash my first 330 into a small domestic vehicle (story @ 11) I somehow discovered the existence of the ZHP variety. When the other driver's insurance ponied up the funds, I went for it. 2004 330i ZHP, Titansilber, all original/stock, and grew up in Texas before moving to California. I immediately had to drop $1400 at the shop and have been finding little things here and there that need correcting, however, as something like an M3 would likely get me into more trouble than I need, I am very happy with this car.

I was a bit suspicious of the seller, but a later speed test at 142 mph more or less confirmed I had a ZHP, to me. The first 330 would cut off about 135.

Over the last couple years I have abused this poor thing, on several occasions putting more than several hundred pounds on the OEM roof racks, once about 600lbs, off-roading, and for the most part generally pushing the engine wherever I go.

As I've explained to Dane, I am here for mental support in the quest to return my ZHP to a state much closer to the first day she drove the streets, and to offer mental support to those in need.

I've become a bit of a DIYer now that I feel more comfortable with the nuances and innerworkings of BMWs, and will likely perform any work I can given I have the right tools and equipment to do so.

Currently I live in the Antelope Valley and commute to North Hollywood on weekdays for work via Angeles Forest Hwy and Big Tejunga Canyon - probably one of the best commutes I can think of for a ZHP.

Looking forward to shooting the shit with all you other bozos!

Cheers!

chuckb
11-08-2021, 11:37 PM
Dude. It's cool. I have a 328 to thrash now.

Oli77
11-09-2021, 04:31 PM
Welcome! this is a cool place to talk about cars, food, photos, and just about anything you want even if your other car is a Toyata Sienna (been there).
Post a pic when you have time.

holyc0w
11-11-2021, 10:15 AM
Welcome to the site

johnrando
11-12-2021, 08:28 PM
GL with the work.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

chuckb
11-19-2021, 02:25 AM

Best one I could find ATM. I need a new front bumper cover before subsequent pics are posted.

danewilson77
12-17-2021, 05:02 AM
Chuck B,

Welcome to the family.