PDA

View Full Version : 2005 330I ZHP - Black on Natural Brown

TrKy3
02-09-2022, 08:21 AM
Hi All,

https://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cto/d/mamaroneck-2005-bmw-330i-zhp-rare/7463103028.html

It has over $8K in recent maintenance (have receipts). Clean title in my name and no accidents.

NEW:
- Oil pan gasket
- New oil and filter
- Fuel filter
- Steering U-Joint
- Transmission mounts
- Vacuum leak fixed
- 4 o2 sensors (Bosch)
- Installed new BMW OE horns (others were dead)
- VCG
- OFHG and vanos line
- NGK plugs
- All six coils
- Filters (air and cabin)
- Oil Change and filter (full synthetic)
- Windshield cowl
- Complete cooling system - all lines, temp sensor, thermostat, radiator, coolant, water pump, reservoir, etc.
- All pulleys and belts
- Zimmerman Rotors all around (pads done as well)
- Dr. Vanos
- Intake boots (top and bottom)
- Weather tech mats
- Two window regulators
- Windshield washer pump
- Full control arm kit
- Motor mounts
- New OE tail lights (old were a little faded)
- Bosch windshield wipers
- Alignment
- BAV Speakers

Automatic, there are a couple of local shops that will manual swap if you are looking for a clean, well sorted car that is manual (obviously price will go up).

$15K - well sorted example.
1/48 in this color combo.

Style 135s on the car are pretty pristine (refinished not too long ago) with great Michelin ps4s tires in rear and ps4 up front.

Send a PM if you have serious interest (sold the last few to forum members here - if you would like any confirmation on the quality of any of the cars).

TrKy3
03-03-2022, 03:21 PM
Finally back from mechanic, mechanically sorted now.

If anyone wants it before it hits the body shop please let me know.
Will be getting; both front and rear bumper sprayed, and a couple dings removed. Also, would be ordering a new trunk handle as the other has a small crack.

Have two local shops that will be able to manual swap (inexpensive if you have the parts). Thanks.

TrKy3
03-17-2022, 07:28 AM
Update:

Car is at body shop, getting both bumpers done, new trunk handle replaced (painted), and PDR'd.
I also had the wheels refinished.

Car has been accepted to BAT, but would rather sell to a forum member. Please let me know within the next few weeks if you are interested. Thanks.

san
03-17-2022, 07:51 AM
Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredo
03-17-2022, 07:58 AM
+1. Car looks very sharp. :thumbsup

TrKy3
03-17-2022, 08:08 AM
Thanks - should have car back Monday/Tuesday, the pics on CL are pre-paint work, so hopefully it looks a bit better lol.
I also went ahead and replaced all trim on the front bumper and re-painted the black mesh grill up front.

TrKy3
04-21-2022, 06:54 AM
Sold - thanks all.

fredo
04-21-2022, 01:06 PM
Congrats. :thumbsup