PDA

View Full Version : New Here! From Pennsylvania

Incubus7d
06-08-2022, 10:21 AM
Hi, hope everyone is doing well.

My name is Jason, I am from Harrisburg, PA. I am a new member but have been viewing this site for a few years now and it's helped me greatly. So first, thanks to everyone who uses these forums and posts, it's been a huge help and great community.

Many years ago I bought my first BMW an E36 328. I loved this car and I learned very quick how to work on them. On the drive home I filled up with gas and it just leaked a massive amount of fuel all over the gas station parking lot. The previous owner "installed a new fuel pump and lines" but did not do it correctly at all. While I was staring at this huge puddle and getting angry, a guy in another E36 pulled up and we talked and I explained what happened. He said it's worth keeping and it's not all bad out there. I listened to that guy and have been a BMW owner ever since.

I was able to buy a 05 ZHP a few years back and just fell in love with the E46 platform. Over the years, I had a nice little collection of older BMW's but life happens and have been selling a couple here and there. Last year, I sold my E39 Touring with manual and it's been a huge regret!!

Alright, sorry for long winded post, just wanted to say hi.

fredo
06-08-2022, 11:53 AM
Welcome, Jason. My first BMW was a 1992 E36 325i. It had the usual oil leaks and needed front struts.

Any pics of your ZHP ?

sillieidiot
06-08-2022, 12:54 PM
welcome

Oli77
06-08-2022, 05:11 PM
Welcome Jason, good to have you come our of the woodwork and play around with us.
This is a great place!

Incubus7d
06-09-2022, 04:43 AM
I have some pictures but the upload keeps failing, I will see if I can convert the file for it to work :thumbsup

fredo
06-09-2022, 05:54 AM
I have some pictures but the upload keeps failing, I will see if I can convert the file for it to work :thumbsup

I bet you need to resize the pics. The upload doesn’t like large attachments.

Edit: I see a pic on post #1. Looks sharp !

johnrando
06-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Welcome!

Sent from my SM-F926U1 using Tapatalk