View Full Version : Replacement Kidney Grills?

Fried_Chicken
02-15-2023, 07:25 PM
I swapped my destroyed original ones with some cheap aftermarket, but they don't look right.

Are there any aftermarket ones that look good? What "color scheme" am I looking for?

RUS_ZHP
02-16-2023, 06:51 AM
I had a glossy black one from ECS 5 years ago. They looked fine to me and fitment was fine. Not what they have right now and what is the quality.
I switched back to OEM several years ago.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Galapolis
02-16-2023, 08:02 AM
I keep buying the cheapo $20 eBay ones. The ones I have been getting look the same as OEM. Fitment is OK, although they don't last as long as OEM. But then OEM doesn't last long either to begin with. I might actually try OEM next time, I think over time the price for either will end up being about the same.

t.er
02-16-2023, 10:40 AM
I keep buying the cheapo $20 eBay ones. The ones I have been getting look the same as OEM. Fitment is OK, although they don't last as long as OEM. But then OEM doesn't last long either to begin with. I might actually try OEM next time, I think over time the price for either will end up being about the same.What about them doesn't last - the finish? I haven't touched my OEM ones which were installed by PO a long time ago. Still tight

Galapolis
02-16-2023, 04:29 PM
My OEM ones would keep falling out (broken tabs). The finish not lasting is an issue on the eBay ones (they also fall out eventually).

JohnnyGraphic
12-21-2023, 03:03 PM
My original kidney grills started to fall out so I bought some aftermarket ones. I don't remember where I got them from or the brand. But, they stink. The tabs broke on them pretty quickly. I'm worse off now than the OEM grills. When I get the big stuff taken care of on my car, I'm going OEM on the kidney grills.