PDA

View Full Version : Hello! New Member from Upstate New York

Clifford Main
04-18-2023, 04:14 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Andy. I have been in the market for a ZHP now for about 2 years. If Jason Cammisa says the ZHP is good, and he does, then I believe him.

Unfortunately for me, I haven't even test-drove one yet, which I hope to remedy soon. If you're a generous soul with a ZHP and you live close to the Buffalo or Ithaca areas please let me know. Half the year I live in Buffalo (go Bills!) for school and the other half I live in Ithaca, NY.

Right now, I own a Boston Green '99 Z3 and a rusty shit box (though 6MT) '07 Altima. I really like the Z3, but I realize that it isn't the most well-sorted machine for spirited driving.

I am interested in learning how to wrench, and I want a car worth a damn to learn on. The ZHP I think fits the bill. I am looking forward to meeting you all, and I hope to learn all I can from you fine folks.

Best,
Andy

BADCLOWN
04-18-2023, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the site, I am sure there are plenty of guys on here that would let you test drive one and get you hooked for life. Also a healthy amount of ZHPs on the market for sale. Good luck in your ventures, look forward to reading about your purchased ZHP in the future!

cakM3
04-19-2023, 10:20 AM
Welcome to the forum Andy. You will find there are a lot of members here who have a lot of knowledge to help answer any of your questions. Also take a look thru the DIY section as a few have written up great DIYs to help the community. Good luck on your hunt for a ZHP, these cars are amazing and even with high mileage ones, they still are just as much fun to drive :)

fredo
04-19-2023, 01:46 PM
Welcome Andy. GL with your search, please keep us posted.

3ZHPGUY
05-09-2023, 01:58 PM
Welcome from a Buffalonian but, left a long time ago. I grew up close to UB’s old main campus but frequented the area of the newer campus. Currently in Huntsville, AL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rix617
05-15-2023, 09:39 PM
Hi Andy! I grew up in the Cortland area, haven't been back in 20 years though. Otherwise, I'd be happy to offer you a test drive.

Oli77
05-16-2023, 03:52 AM
Welcome from KY and good luck. Hope you get hooked up soon.

johnrando
05-25-2023, 06:01 AM
A bit late, welcome!

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

slater
05-25-2023, 11:03 AM
i'm old here and not around much but i'm in kitchener, ontario - about 1h45m northwest of you. back in a ZHP sometime soon, methinks....

cakM3
05-25-2023, 12:24 PM
i'm old here and not around much but i'm in kitchener, ontario - about 1h45m northwest of you. back in a ZHP sometime soon, methinks....

That will be nice to see Peter :)