PDA

View Full Version : ZHP shell for sale in CA. Make me an offer...

Billy bee
05-05-2023, 07:08 AM
Greetings, all:

Bought a damaged (m/c crashed into R/R 1/4 panel) ZHP sedan for the engine and 6-speed (to swap into my E46 wagon). I am starting the swap soon and am ready to sell off the unused ZHP parts. I'll be using the engine, 6-speed, diff, yellow tag steering rack, clutch pedal assembly, gas pedal, computer, front bumper (maybe, it's been curbed a bunch), and exhaust. Maybe a few other little things I'm not thinking about right now. Easy button to an ZHP look E46 with wheels, suspension, brakes, and interior.

I want to sell the entire shell as a roller when I am done pulling the engine and related parts. I will make it roll, steer, and stop again when I am done with the swap. So, somebody interested in the entire car goes to the front of the line and gets a good deal. Make me an offer. Only after I am done the swap and have not sold the entire shell will I consider selling parts.

Car has 206k miles on it; so, nothing on it is perfect. Silver gray over black alcantara, black cube.I am in San Luis Obispo, CA. Rust free, CA car. Pictures coming, although I seem to have trouble getting pictures up here...

--bb

kakashi169
05-05-2023, 11:06 AM
how much for the shell? might be interested

Billy bee
05-05-2023, 06:05 PM

I'm torn on price. I want to both give a buyer a good deal and recoup some of the money I sunk into the car. Let me link to some pictures and then you decide if it's something you want. If it is, I'll make somebody (you, maybe?) a good deal on it, as in the entire car (less the things I mentioned) for the price of a nice set of wheels. These wheels are not nice. A few of them are OK but will need refinishing... Or, the entire car for the cost of a nice interior. No, the interior isn't great, either...but you get the picture.

I guess if I set a price too high, it won't sell. Too low and I'll be overwhelmed by buyers and I'll take the best offer. Just not sure what that happy medium is. I want to sell it closer to low than high, but I think I might start by asking closer to high than low. Let's start out at $1750 for the car less the things I mentioned. And I forgot to mention that I'll probably want the gauge cluster, too.

Here's a link to pictures: https://billybee.smugmug.com/Cars/ZHP/

Here's the list of stuff I will keep (subject to change):

engine
6-speed
diff
drive shaft
yellow tag steering rack
clutch pedal assembly
gas pedal
computer
front bumper (maybe, it's been curbed a bunch)
exhaust
gauge cluster

I also have parts from a black 2002 330i convertible available.

--bb

t.er
05-07-2023, 06:50 PM

:shifty