Mechudzu
02-13-2024, 11:53 AM
Year(s): any
Budget: 15 k to start
Desired location of vehicle: SOCAL if possible
Desired Mileage: < 125k?
Transmission type: MT
Desired number of Doors: any
Desired Color combos: silver or gray [MAYBE white] on black only, cloth preferred
Desired Packages:heated seats would be nice
Funds lined up? absolutely
Have a car you need to sell first? nope

Have bid on 5-7 on BAT,CAB etc... always outbid [understandably].
Had to sell my 03 several years ago due to finances, needed to liquify, but can now purchase again.

Prefer a socal location so I can take a look, but open to legitimate sells elsewhere, tho shipping is always a factor.

Any help greatly appreciated!

austin_zhp
02-23-2024, 11:11 AM
I have a titanium silver 05 6MT coupe with 149k miles that I'm considering parting with. Runs and drives great, was previously owned by another forum member as well. Send me a PM if you want photos / more details! It's located in Utah but was a SoCal car previously.

Mechudzu
02-23-2024, 09:36 PM
I have a titanium silver 05 6MT coupe with 149k miles that I'm considering parting with. Runs and drives great, was previously owned by another forum member as well. Send me a PM if you want photos / more details! It's located in Utah but was a SoCal car previously.

PM’d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mechudzu
02-28-2024, 11:49 AM

PM'd again :)

fredo
04-17-2024, 05:22 AM
PM sent.