PDA

View Full Version : Interior Swap | FT Tannin or Black (w/ M3 fronts) for sedan | ISO Natural Brown

JJR4884
02-15-2024, 07:28 AM
Hi All

Ok so here is the scoop. I'm in RI and am willing to drive a reasonable distance if I find someone to trade. So anywhere in New England and surrounding area. I have two interiors that I'm willing to part with to get natural brown.

What I want
- Natural Brown - Sport seats, heated, fold down seats. I don't care if they are power, lumbar not necessary either.
- They have to be in reasonably good condition. I know what to expect with 20 year old seats so i'm not looking for perfection, but they have to be well maintained with no tears/etc.

What I have
- My car came with a fully re-upholstered tannin red interior when I purchased it two years ago. It was brand new and still looks brand new
- It is leatherette
- The craftsmanship was really good, all the seats are tightly put together, stitching is clean, and since its leatherette, it still looks brand new.
- The door cars are OEM tannin red
- Full disclosure, the seats are literally a shade brighter than the door cards - honestly you wouldn't notice unless someone told you.

Also

- I have a full black interior with M3 front seats. Seats are non-heated but full power/lumbar. The interior overall is an 8 if I had to guess, but if/when i pull it out of storage I'm going to give it a proper recondition and will happily send detailed pics.

Here is what I'm hoping for

- I have pics and will send via text. Its much easier that way, so if you are interested and serious about a trade, send over your number and I can send pics/videos/etc.
- I will be keeping both interiors until I find a trade.
- I will also buy a full interior in Natural Brown if its available.
- Once I find a trade or am able to purchase a NB interior, both my Black and Tannin interiors will go up for sale.

Thanks all

JR