PDA

View Full Version : For Sale (SOLD): 2005 E46 BMW 330Ci ZHP Performance Package, Red/Blk, 33k Mi, $23.9k, Arlington, VA

ELCID86
06-16-2011, 01:35 PM
Just saw this one. I've been to this shop before:
http://www.bimmersalesltd.com/vehicledetails.aspx?vid=118001932

Price: $23,900
Vin: WBABD53445PD98854 Any wrecks? AutoCheck® (http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-4193730-10433311?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.AutoCheck.com%3Fvin% 3DWBABD53445PD98854).
Stock #: 107 ZHP
Mileage: 33,227 miles
Exterior: Imola Red
Interior: Black Leather
Engine: 6-Cylinder
3.0L I-6 ZHP
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Trim/Package: 330Ci

Options
2 Door, Manual Transmission, Rear Wheel Drive, Alloy Wheels, Fog lamps, Premium Wheels, Sun/Moon Roof, Air Conditioning, Bucket Seats, Cruise Control, Heated Seats, Leather Seats, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defrost, Tilt Steering, Tinted Windows, Alarm, AM/FM Radio, Anti-theft, Keyless Entry, Antilock Brakes, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Side Air Bags

Comments
JUST REDUCED...RARE ZHP/PERFORMANCE PACKAGE..COLD WEATHER PACKAGE..XENON HEADLIGHTS..HARMAN-KARDON SOUND SYSTEM..MOONROOF..XENON HEADLIGHTS..RAIN SENSOR AND AUTO HEADLIGHTS..AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL.., Alarm, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Radio, Cruise Control, Driver-Side Airbag, Heated Seats, Moon Roof, Passenger-Side AirBag, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Remote Alarm Control, Remote Keyless Entry, Side-Impact Airbags, Tilt Wheel, Traction Control, Xenon....FULLY SERVICED, READY TO GO...CONTACT CHRISSY (410-713-0251) OR SEAN (703-626-6348)

BCS_ZHP
06-16-2011, 06:24 PM
Shawn,
I know the owner of Bimmer Sales Ltd, Sean, he sold that car late last summer. He also has a silver gray '04 coupe listed, sold that one last fall. I've asked him to delete the postings, said he's tried but Cars.com still lists them.

If you're looking, I know of a couple ZHPs for sale in NVA including my '05 silver gray coupe steptronic.
Bruce
Bruce

BimmerRules!
06-17-2011, 11:54 AM
Shawn,

If you're looking, I know of a couple ZHPs for sale in NVA including my '05 silver gray coupe steptronic.
Bruce
Bruce

Bruce, I am not Shawn but can you point to where I can find the details of the zhps in your area please? :)

I am interested in a low-mileage stick. Thanks!

BCS_ZHP
06-19-2011, 06:18 AM
BR,
Sorry, didn't see your note until this morning.

Know of two '06 coupes in Northern VA area. First is sparkling graphite (darker gray than titanium -- look up kayger12 on this forum, its that color), 6 spd, black leather, silver cube, nav, heated seats, xenons, 50K miles. I drove it a month ago, a nice car and seems that he kept up on the maintenance. He's asking $23K. He's right off of Duke St & 395, Lincolnia area. His name is Leighton, can't find his phone # right now, his email is lprie@hotmail.com. FCABs were just replaced, brakes had tons of pad left, tires are fairly new, no accidents or paint work, coolant system looked good.

Second is about 5 miles from the first one, black, 6 spd, alcantara, black cube, no nav, heated seats, had about 45K miles. His last name was Forrest, my blackberry doesn't go back far enough to pick up his phone # or email. I saw & drove it last Aug, know as of March he still had it (stopped by his house one day) but don't think he's really trying to sell it right now. I think he was in the $21-22K range. If you're interested, can try to dig up his contact info on Monday when I'm back at my work computer.

And then mine's in the same mileage neighborhood, just listed it for sale yesterday but its not a stick.
Bruce

BimmerRules!
06-19-2011, 11:55 AM
Thanks Bruce. I saw your post in the other WTB thread by a member in DC wanting to buy one in the east coast.

Since he posted first and mentions he needs one soon (vs. me who is in no urgency), I don't want to jump ahead and scuttle his efforts. Let me wait for a few weeks and follow-up.

And yes, I was aware that you are selling your steptronic one, which looks fabulous btw. However, I use the steptronic in my E60 regularly and have this acute urge to try out a stick. Good luck with the sale!

BimmerRules!
07-15-2011, 09:56 AM
BR,
Sorry, didn't see your note until this morning.

Know of two '06 coupes in Northern VA area. First is sparkling graphite (darker gray than titanium -- look up kayger12 on this forum, its that color), 6 spd, black leather, silver cube, nav, heated seats, xenons, 50K miles. I drove it a month ago, a nice car and seems that he kept up on the maintenance. He's asking $23K. He's right off of Duke St & 395, Lincolnia area. His name is Leighton, can't find his phone # right now, his email is lprie@hotmail.com. FCABs were just replaced, brakes had tons of pad left, tires are fairly new, no accidents or paint work, coolant system looked good.

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

FYI that I emailed Leighton now to inquire about the car. Mentioned that I obtained his email from you. Will keep you posted about what he says because I am not sure if the member in DC who posted a WTB approached him.

Thanks again,

BCS_ZHP
07-15-2011, 02:27 PM
BR,
Good luck with that, Leighton seemed like a nice enough guy but a little uptight. Somewhere in the conversation he let on that his family deals cars, so he's a bit overconfident on what the car is worth, along with his salesmanship, you'll have some work to do to make a deal work.
Bruce

BimmerRules!
07-17-2011, 05:55 AM
Thanks for that heads-up Bruce. Very useful to keep in mind when I am talking to him.

He had replied that it is available. $23k, <51k miles.

Considering that '05 cars (albeit mid 30k mileage and backed extra warranty in some cases) were recently sold by dealers and indy car shops around that price, I would also be quoting @ the same levels if I were selling one.