PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2004 330i ZHP Performance Package Auto - $15,995 - White/Black, Nav, 82k miles Austin, TX

goofiefoot
06-27-2011, 06:01 AM
http://austin.craigslist.org/ctd/2459866986.html

I have a little background on this one. Terry Davison has had this for sale for some time. I test-drove it when I was looking in May, as it was my ideal color combo. The mileage didn't really concern me until I drove it.

Most of my drive was awesome, and it sold me on considering the auto. During my drive, the transmission started to feel like it was "slipping" as I dropped a gear to go up a long hill - very jerky, very unpleasant. Otherwise it drove well.

I mentioned this to the salesman (owner's son) and he told me that concerned him and that he would take it to his mechanic to check it out before he would sell it. I followed up several times after that, and was told they didn't have time to get it checked out. Needless to say, they lost my interest.

I noticed it was back up on CL, so if you're interested, make sure you ask if they had the tranny examined. It says "just serviced" on the ad, so hopefully they did.

Good luck!

jimiden
06-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Would like the details and how to contact you regarding this car.

Marcus-SanDiego
06-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Jim, here is the information:

Terry Davison
11320 RR 2222
Austin, TX 78730

512-335-8000

goofiefoot
06-28-2011, 05:44 AM
Thanks, Marcus.

Jimiden, most of my experience with this car I listed above. The car was pretty clean (although it was missing a couple of the knobs(?) that adjust the direction of airflow in the AC vents - which I thought was strange, and the sunroof cover didn't shut all the way). Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any other questions I can answer.