PDA

View Full Version : Experience With RPM MOTORSPORTS

leo_19999
07-26-2011, 10:38 PM
My Name is Leo, and i have a little story id like to share of an experience i had with a shop from canada named RPM MOTORSPORTS which has a website https://rpmmotorsport.net.......here it goes

My problem started was when I bought a used 2005 330ci car and my dme turned out bad(fried), my mechanics told me I needed a new dme, which cost over $2000 at the dealers and i was told it was a dealer item only, I was introduced to rpm motorsports from a friend, and I thank him for that cause if he wouldn't tell me then I would never find out about Zac and his helping crew....GOD BLESS them..

I bought a used dme from eBay which the seller stated it started and works 100% and even had a full refund option...when i got the dme I then send it to rpm motorsports with other things needed. I was contacted by Zac via email that they received my dme and they were working on it...he was very upfront always and tried to help in every way he could've ....he always answered my online chat which was my best contact way.....I asked so many questions and Zac always had a answer for them. There were couple problems with my used dme I send to rpm motorsports but Zac was very very helpful thru the whole ordeal I had with the dme ....

The last thing I want say is I had doubt about the company before sending the money and then the dme but after Zac contacted me and then everything seemed to go smooth....he was there to answer any questions and had a lot of patience with me...true life saviour....ill recommend this company to anybody that needs service to be done with dme or other stuff....

I bought a used Dme and needed for it to work in my car which RPM MOTORSPORTS did and even helped me more than what they were supposed to ....:thumbup

If anybody has problems with their Dme's or anything contact https://rpmmotorsport.net/ they'll help you,
Hands down they're pro's with what they do.....and also not alot of places can do what they do, thats why they're unique

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!10000% PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--GOD BLESS ZAC and everybody in RPM MOTORSPORTS--

Marcus-SanDiego
07-26-2011, 10:42 PM
Moved to reviews forum.

leo_19999
07-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Thanks

Marcus-SanDiego
07-26-2011, 10:47 PM
No problem, Leo. Glad everything worked out for you.

You should introduce yourself in the new members forum. You're one of our first 100 members on the site. I would suspect others would like to welcome you -- officially.

leo_19999
07-26-2011, 11:25 PM
Thanks, definitely will do it soon

static667
07-27-2011, 02:37 AM
Thanks for the review. I'll keep it in mind should a DME issue arise.