PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick thank you....

Rayzah Blade
12-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Mostly for providing the tapatalk port, I absolutely love using that app on my iPhone, such a convenient way to bring all your favorite forums on the road with you... and also for creating such an awesome 'super community' filled with some of the best minds in both forum etiquette and bimmer knowledge. And for letting me play with you guys, in my non-ZHP xi :D
ZHPM officially rocks.

Marcus-SanDiego
12-12-2010, 06:41 AM
Matt, glad you enjoy the tapatalk application. Keith (kayger) recommended that app. to me. Without him, we'd be tapatalkless right now. Ha! All I did was respond to his request.

As for the forum, and all of the bright minds (and friendly peeps), I'm thankful for that as well. I was hoping to attract this kind of group. So far, so good.

And, finally, glad to have you onboard -- ZHP or not.

Thanks for being a member here.

az3579
12-12-2010, 08:03 AM
*holds up sign that says "Applause"*

Marcus-SanDiego
12-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Aside from the clapping smiley we have (with the two big hands), I think this one might be the next closest: :applause2

Marcus-SanDiego
07-28-2011, 07:34 AM
tapatalk

DeM3n
07-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Mostly for providing the tapatalk port, I absolutely love using that app on my iPhone, such a convenient way to bring all your favorite forums on the road with you... and also for creating such an awesome 'super community' filled with some of the best minds in both forum etiquette and bimmer knowledge. And for letting me play with you guys, in my non-ZHP xi :D
ZHPM officially rocks.

+1 I loved that app. I say loved because about a month ago my phone took a crap on me and I lost a bunch of apps in the reboot. I still gotta download it again but haven't gotten around to doing it.