PDA

View Full Version : WTB ZHP - Atlanta

Atlanta ZHP Fan
08-15-2011, 01:25 PM
(NO LONGER LOOKING) Looking for a ZHP to buy, don't mind higher mileage cars as long as the vehicle has been well taken care of with all documentation. Would prefer a 4 door manual transmission. Please send a PM or email if you have anything I might be interested in.

Marcus-SanDiego
08-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Good luck finding the right ZHP.

Welcome to the forum.

Atlanta ZHP Fan
08-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks Marcus. Was looking for an E36 M3, but have recently heard such great things about a ZHP. Great forum!!

Marcus-SanDiego
08-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Whatever you end up with, you're welcome here.

Enjoy the forum. Oh, and be sure to formally introduce yourself in the new members section.

moose82
08-23-2011, 04:29 AM
I also sent you an email:

I am thinking about unloading my car. I need something bigger.

Here are the stats: 2004, Imola red, black alcantara interior, cold weather package, 6 speed manual. 82K miles. Adult owned. Always garaged, even when at work.

Recent maintenance:
- Clutch, flywheel, throwout bearing, fluid
- Cooling system, belts, and accessories
- Control Arm Bushings
- Front brakes (have parts for the rears)
- Battery and Alternator
- Rear tires are brand new, fronts have maybe 10k on them
- Regular maintenance (oil change, fluids, filter, plugs, etc)

Downsides:
- Alcantara steering wheel has seen much better days. If I end up keeing up, I am planning on having a custom interior shop wrap it in leather)
- Rear bumper was tapped in a parking lot. There is a small crack. Living in the DC metro, I decided to wait out repairing it. Getting rear ended in common place out here
The car will be priced accordingly with these issues

Please let me know if you are interested or want any more information.

Atlanta ZHP Fan
08-23-2011, 05:36 AM
Moose82 - thank you for your email. I am negotiating on a car right now, however, if it does not work out for some reason, I will be back in touch.

moose82
08-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Sounds good. Good luck with the other car. ZHPs are definitely great, all around cars.

dbronk11
08-23-2011, 09:20 AM
moose, i may be interested. What would be a price? and do you have maintenance records and pics? Thanks

Lebaneasy
08-23-2011, 02:38 PM
moose82, +1 for price and Pics

Marcus-SanDiego
08-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Moose, if you do put your car up for sale, be sure to create a thread. Looks like a few people are interested.

danewilson77
08-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Moose82...I started a "Possibly for sale" thread for ya.

Moose has been PM'd.

moose82
08-23-2011, 05:44 PM
For those of you keeping tabs on this thread, I will update the thread Dane created this weekend with pictures. If you want any more info, feel free to PM, email me, or ask in the other thread. I don't want to threadjack this thread more than I already have. The only reason I didn't outright start a thread is that I'm really not in a rush. If somebody is interested in my car now, that's fine. I have a spare car until I find a suitable replacment.

ATL, good luck

Atlanta ZHP Fan
08-31-2011, 04:45 PM
Thanks Moose82. I did buy a ZHP this weekend. GLWS.