PDA

View Full Version : September 18, 2011, Track Day, California Speedway

kaboom
09-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey fellas, long time no talk. Myself, Eric, and some friends/customers are going to to California speedway to do a track day. I'll be driving my ZHP, Eric his M3, and a few other customers with a variety of cars. If anyone is interested in joining us, lmk, we are paying for garages for everyone, so those will be complimentary, and we also get a $30 off discount on our rungroup.

It will be an all day event, costs is I think around $130's after discount, which is half of less of what is typical of Cali Speedway. The track is a blast, instructors are available, and you can rent a helmet if you don't have one. Your car just needs to have cooling system in good working order (duh), reliable tires and brakes. No "race equipment" of any kind is necessary. There are no speed limits, minimum or maximum. It is a 100% blast, satisfaction guaranteed!

If you want to go, just sign up on speedventures websites, and put "FSR Group" in the notes to get your discount and free garage.

Ian

danewilson77
09-05-2011, 02:51 PM
In for pics.

Marcus-SanDiego
09-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Ian, long time no see. Thanks for extending the invitation to the Mafia community.