PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2005 BMW 330i ZHP Sedan AT Imola w/ blk cube and blk leather, 50k, $14,990, Jacksonville, FL

Pip
09-24-2011, 08:42 PM
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=306016394&dealer_id=574476&car_year=2005&doors=&model=330I&search_lang=en&style_flag=1&start_year=2005&body_style=SEDAN&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=000&search_type=both&distance=0&min_price=&drive=&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=&keywords_display=&end_year=2005&make2=&certified=&engine=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=60000&color=&address=95864&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=&awsp=false&make=BMW&seller_type=b&num_records=&cardist=2323&standard=false

Price looks like it is ready to move. Carfax is clean (2 owners: 1 yr and then 5 yrs) and looks like it had a long time home after the first year.

Not many here are looking for AT lately, but thought I'd post anyways.

Marcus-SanDiego
09-24-2011, 08:51 PM
Seems to be underpriced. It could be due to the seller not knowing that it's a ZHP. No mention of it anywhere.

UdubBadger
09-24-2011, 09:30 PM
saw this one.... REALLY wish it had htd seats. probably means no split rear seat too (doesn't look like it in the pix). I don't know if I can rock that with all the photo stuff I cart around.

WOLFN8TR
09-24-2011, 10:58 PM
BMWTECH113 went and looked at this one.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?4673-WTB-330i-ZHP-Automatic/page4

UdubBadger
09-24-2011, 11:10 PM
Ah bad news bears huh?

Gordo_GT
09-24-2011, 11:12 PM
Seems to be underpriced. It could be due to the seller not knowing that it's a ZHP. No mention of it anywhere.

That can be the case indeed. The AT site says the price was already reduced, they might be sitting on it for a while (60+ days). If I was looking into buying this car, it would probably go something like this (pending the condition of the vehicle is great):

*Why doesn't this BMW have wood trim?
*Why isn't the steering wheel leather?
*Take a test drive in it, and afterwards put that face that something just doesn't look or feel right.
*Mention that the red is a bit bright and isn't my first choice.
*Mention that the previous owner changed the trim out and such thus making the car less of a luxury vehicle (while trying to keep a straight face).
*I would then offer $13.5K + TTL, if the car has been sitting a while and if they are motivated, they will sell it.

This at least worked when I got my ZHP (at a diff price point), the only thing is that I walked out due to them not being motivated enough to sell, but I called 2 weeks later and they almost picked me up at home to purchase the vehicle.

Edit: Disregard my rambling. I just saw post #34 by bmwtech113 here http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?4673-WTB-330i-ZHP-Automatic/page4

Edit 2: Should have seen post #4 above by WOLFN8TR.

Marcus-SanDiego
09-25-2011, 06:33 AM
Yep. The car turned out to be a turd.

One thing you can see in the pictures is the area by the 330 badge. Looks completely screwed up there. Bad paint.

bmwtech113
09-25-2011, 06:49 AM
I just saw that they lowered the price on this one. That's the price I talked them down to on the phone before I went to look at the car. I should have known something was wrong with the price being low anyways. The salesman said they "professional" photographers take the pics of their cars. With that being said, many problems are not shown in the photos listed on their website. I'm really surprised they dont't just send this one to the auction. If anyone wants details then feel free to PM me.